30: "im okay"

me, eva, shane and justin were hanging out today. we got mcdonalds and went to the park for a bit which was pretty cool. we all went our separate ways home after an awesome afternoon but then brendon called me up and told me he had an interview so he gave me the address on where to go.

i hopped on a bus (yeah i do that, so what?) and made it to the studio. i texted him and told him i was there and he told me i had to wait for zack. i sat on the wall and typed away on my phone. then two girls sat next to me on either side. i got a bit worked up but glued my eyes to my phone. then one of them tapped me on the shoulder
"are you dylan?" i looked up and nodded. "we're huge fans of panic" she said.
"so why are you here?" she then asked.
waiting, i typed.
"for brendon?" her friend asked. i nodded.
"you think you could get us inside?"

wait what. i shook my head.
"why not?" she asked.
im not allowed. i didn't really know what to do. and i was pretty nervous.
"why? brendon likes meeting fans. don't you support that?" she asked.
i do, i typed

i got up and walked towards the building. i had to get inside.
"don't think you can get away that easily!" they followed me and blocked my way. i was shaking so much and didn't know what to do. i hated that they were trying to use me to get to brendon - i felt so useless.

"let us in" the first one demanded.
i shook my head, close to tears.
"you know what? fine! we'll just go on twitter and talk about how you were rude to some fans!" she said.
"yeah. you deserved everything bad that happened to you. i bet brendon finds you annoying!" the other one spat.

my phone buzzed suddenly - it was zack.

shadow bitch: im waiting at back entrance

i walked away from them, tears rolling down my cheeks. i heard laughter from behind me causing me to walk faster and wipe my tears away. i saw zack and made my way over to him.

"are you okay?" he asked. i nodded.
"are you sure?" he opened the door and we went inside.
"im okay"
i waited in brendons dressing room and cried my eyes out. that was so terrible - i always had such good experiences with meeting brendons fans so this one was a huge downer.

i wiped my tears and went on my phone for a bit. i then saw i was being tagged in a post many times. i looked at it and my heart broke.

@panicattheladevotee: Im so pissed off. Me and my friend saw Dylan and she was so rude! She told us that we were fake fans and that we didn't deserve to meet Brendon ever! She then went crying to Zack and told him a bunch of lies! She is NOT who she says she is! Shes a liar and attention seeker. I wish Brendon knew what she was really like.

i scrolled through the comments.
@panicatthtoilt; Oh my god!
@ryanrossuwu: what a bitch!
@hurricanebrendon: Knew she wasn't innocent! Im so sorry!
@wickedvices: brendon should know about this stupid bitch

i left one too:
@dylanurie: look im sorry i couldn't let you in, i really am. but you did not have to lie :/

then i regretted it as soon as i saw the replies

shut up

lying little bitch

pure bullshit. you suck.

jump off a bridge

i blocked the account and i turned my phone off and cried harder. then the door opened amd i looked up to see brendon holding his phone. "you got some explaining to do" he said to me.