4: "she looks 7"

its been a week since i was adopted by brendon.

he is so sweet and genuine and really down to earth - and he adores me and makes me smile everyday. the way he talks is so inspiring and i love listening. we'd grown a bit closer too. today he had a band meeting and was taking me with him. i got ready into a black skater skirt, black tights and a panic! at the disco sweater. i brushed my hair and went on youtube to find a hair tutorial. i put it a half up and half down bun then headed downstairs.

brendon had poured me some cereal and given me a bowl of strawberries. i sat down and started eating. i typed away on my phone while he made himself breakfast.
"you look cool'" he said as i handed him my phone.

victorious is a bop

"why thank you" he smiled and watched as i put a strawberry in my mouth. "you mind if i...?" he had his phone out. i shook my head and let him snap photos.
"this is too adorable not to capture..." he said, putting it away. i shook my head and smiled before i downed my juice.
"ready to go?" he asked as i slipped my boots on. i nodded and followed him to the car. we got in and i typed away.

i made a new playlist!!

"really? show me" he plugged in the aux chord and i pressed shuffle. i write sins not tragedies played. brendon laughed.
"i love it" he said before he stared driving.

we made it to some building and i just followed brendon. he opened a door and led me inside.

"did you bring her!?" a girls voice asked.
"i sure did" he stepped aside and i saw four girls and nine guys. they all awed. i went a bit red and hid behind brendon, feeling shy.
"shes real quiet. but once you get to show her she never stops talking" ah. he remembered.
"its okay" he said to me. i stepped back out. i was really small compared to them.
"this is zack, kenny, dan, tony, scott, jesse, chris, erm, jake, kiara, leah, desiree and nicole" he pointed to each person. i gave a little wave. "you said she was 13. she looks 7" zack said. he looked a bit scary. he was tall and had tattoos up his arms and legs.

"she acts like shes 15 - really mature" brendon said. i hid a smirk. he noticed and grinned. "well...we should probably get started" zack said.
"yeah" brendon looked at me. "you can sit and do whatever you want" he said to me. i nodded. they all went to do stuff while i sat on the couch. i watched as they practised a song - it was really good. tony had given me a piece of paper with the songs on it. they were practicing a song called (fuck a) silver lining. kiara, leah & desiree played strings while jesse, erm and chris played horns. kenny was on guitar, dan was on drums, nicole was on bass (shes so badass!) and brendon was singing.

he had a beautiful voice. he was having a lot of fun. jake jumped beside me.
"you like pop corn?" he asked. i nodded. he had a huge bag. "wanna know what i do?" he pondered. i nodded and sat up as i put pop corn in my mouth.
"i photograph the tour" he showed me some of his work.

you're amazing i typed.

"thanks" he grinned. he was really good. he showed me how to use a camera and let me snap photos of the band. brendon spotted us and stuck his tongue out. i let out a quiet giggle that was so quiet that it wasn't even heard. jake printed the photos for me and let me keep them. i high fivez him gratefully and he declared me his new best friend so i agreed and typed i'd bring popcorn next time.

we came back to the main room and saw they were all on a break. brendon spotted us and put his water down.
"hey, where'd you go?" he asked me. i showed him the pictures and typed on my phone.

jake showed me how to take photos and let me keep the ones i took.

"they're awesome" he turned to jake. "thanks dude" i smiled over at jake who was still eating popcorn. i sat next to brendon and jake went next to tony. nicole was on the other side of me on her phone.
"you wanna play bass?" she asked me. i nodded. "alright, follow me" she led me to the practise area and showed me how to hold it. "it may be heavy for you so let me help" she helped me hold it and showed me a few notes. i played some and made my own tune.

"i think i have competition" she joked. everyone else laughed. kenny showed me his guitar next. i begged him (typing) to do his bohemian rhapsody solo and he did it. i was impressed. he let me have a go on it. i wasn't good but it was fun. soon enough i went back to brendon and scrolled through instagram eating popcorn.
"you good?" he asked. i nodded as jake took the pop corn back.
"its mine!" he yelped like a child. i flipped him off and produced pop corn from my pockets. brendon bursted out laughing.
"you did not..." jake was laughing too. i threw it at him and he jumped away.