35: "im gay"

things were better now - i was out to brendon. i knew he accepted me and always would no matter what. i didn't have that conflict inside me anymore..i was okay.

"hey darling" brendon kissed my head as he walked into the kitchen. i was eating lucky charms and doing my online school stuff. "you good?" he asked as he turned the stove on. "way better than yesterday" i replied.
"i always wondered why you sat like that" he laughed. i looked down. my left leg was crosse along the chair and my right one was down.

i scoffed playfully and smiled. i finished my work and closed my laptop while brendon was texting away on his phone, grinning.
"you texting sarah?" i teased him.
"course i fucking am" he put his plate on the table, still texting her.
"im outing myself to the world"
"i hope it goes well" he replied, putting his phone down. i posted a mirror selfie of me wearing a girl in red t shirt.

@dylanurie: ok yes i admit it i do listen to girl in red LEAVE ME ALONE NOW that was a joke be gay with me please xxxx girls girls girls

"that was an awesome caption" brendon high fived me. then i got texts.

kiara: Proud of you!!

desiree: You are amazing!

leah: Congrats!! Love you!

shadow bitch: I knew it. That Hayley Kiyoko poster said way to much...

jake: YOU ARE AN AWESOME BEST FRIEND CONGRATS !!

nicole: Thats why you asked me those questions! Happy for you🌈

"awww people are cute" i said to brendon.
"whats zack talking about?" he asked, his mouth full of toast.
"nothing..."
"dylan, dont try and hide it! i saw it in your closet!"
"well im not in the closet anymore so its going on my wall!"

i checked instagram next.

I LOVE YOU

SAME SIS IM GAY

holy shit im gay for you

awe we support you!

gay legend

ITS 20 GAY TEEN BITCHES

I KNEW IT! LESBIAN VIBES!

i smiled and then saw i had a text from justin.

justin: can we talk? meet me @ the park, 30 minuts