13: "you're really cool"

read this:
okay so y'all are pissing me off. i know brendons 31 in real life. in this book he's 25. its not real. dylan isn't real. justin isn't real. its all fiction. and as for my grammar? i write for fun so if you're gonna be the grammar police then go away. people get all pissed that i write sad books. im a sad person. this is what i write. if you don't like it then don't read it. i stg if i get more annoying comments then i will block people. this is for fun. its how i distract myself from all the bad feelings inside of me. and it sucks when people complain. i've been using this app for nearly 4 years and i've loved it. so stop. bye now.

brendon drove me to the theatre on saturday. he was kinda worried as i'd be on my own for once but i promised to call and text him.

he gave me a big hug before i got out of the car. "if anything happens then let me know. okay strawberry?" i nodded and got out of the car. "see you soon kid" he drove off and i smiled. i went inside the theatre and spotted justin.

he got up when he saw me.
"hey!" he grinned. i smiled and waved. i walked over to him and we headed to the ticket booth. "i was thinking we could watch hotel transylvania 3" i nodded in agreement.
we got our tickets and went to get food. after that we went to screen 7 and waited for the movie to start. he told me a bit about himself.

"so im 13, turning 14 next month. i have two sisters and a brother. my mom is a vet and my dad is a doctor. i love the band bring me the horizon. and i also really like the show orphan black" he said. "your turn"

im 13, turning 14 in four months. i didn't have any siblings and still don't. my dad is in a band and he's the lead singer. i love ariana grande soooo much like so much i cant even express how much i love herrr and i also really like dodie. my favourite show is queer eye. i typed.
"do you go to school?" he asked me.
i shook my head. online.
"what band is your dad in?" he asked. i hesitated. i might as well tell him.
Panic! At The Disco i typed.
"i've seen their merch in hot topic. never really gave them a listen though" he said. "apparently its a one man band"
pretty much lol i typed.
"your dad must be really talented" he said.
he is. i turned my phone off as the movie was about to start.

it was really funny. we ate our food and enjoyed it. after it ended he asked if we could get some mcdonalds as it was next door. i texted brendon.

me: HELLO BRENDON
brendon: HELLO STRAWBERRRY
me: can i go mcdonalds lol
brendon: Yeah, text me when your finish and I'll come pick you up
me: thanksss u da best
brendon: NO YOU'RE THE BEST
brendon: Be safe, have fun
me: 💞💞💞💞

we headed inside and i let justin order for me. we sat down with our food and discussed the movie. we agreed that it was the best we'd ever seen.
"so...you wanna hang out again next saturday?" he asked. i nodded.
lwhat about we go bowling?" he suggested. i grinned. i'd never been and always wanted to.
we finished eating and i texted brendon.
"well. i should go. see you next week" justin said. we fist bumped and grinned.
thanks for today i typed.
"of course! you're really cool" was i??
thanks❤️ you too. he smiled and headed off.

i sat on the bench outside eating my ice cream, waiting for brendon. i put my earphones in and let bring me the horizon fill my ears. justin had made me a playlist with all his favourites. i heard a beep and looked up. brendon was here! i stood up and got into the car.
"soo...how was your date?" he asked.
"it wasn't a date mr disco!" i said.

brendon laughed.
"how'd you come up with that?" he asked.
"i didn't. your fan did" i said as we drove home.