49: "we'll go through millions"

"darling wake up" i stirred then fell on the floor with a thump. brendon jumped to rescue me. "are you okay!?"
"im fine im fine" i sat up and rubbed my eyee. "you fell asleep on me" he said and helped me up.
"sorry" i said guiltily.
"its okay" he moved the hair out of my face and smiled fondly.
"are you okay?" he asked. i shrugged. "you wanna call someone and hang out?" he asked. i knew he had a lot to do.
"im good. im gonna do sone homework"

wrong. i had a meltdown in my closet.
why did i feel the way i did 24/7?
was there even a way out of it?
was it going to last forever?

i stopped soon enough and exited. brendon was sitting on my bed waiting for me. "i thought-" he cut me off.
"oh i got nothing to do. i just knew you were talking shit" he sipped his beer. "look. we can do something about it"
"yeah and therapists scare me!"
"we'll go through millions! i love you, okay? you mean more then the fucking world to me. why should you have to suck it up and live like this? okay, you are fucking amazing and beautiful and it isn't fair. i know you're scared but i'll always be here to hold you a-and give you my shoulder. it breaks my heart to see you like this. and i'll do anything to help you"
"you can start by giving me a hug" i replied timidly. he grinned, wrapped his arms around me and lifted me of my feet.
"brendon i..." i was lost for words but he paid no attention.
"we're gonna get through this"

"brendon put me down"