58: "i trusted him"

you all gotta stop with ur horrible comments. "bitch gtfo" that was uncalled for. "bish we all knew" im not ur bish. and how are y'all making brendon seem like a creep for calling his DAUGHTER cute?? HIS DAUGHTER? and im now starting to block people so :)

"i'll be home in a few hours, okay?" brendon was at las vegas airport. the band was on their way back from the iheart radio festival.
"have a safe flight. i love you" i said.
"i love you too. get some sleep"
"cant. me and sarah are having a movie night" i giggled. he laughed.
"well have fun-" he got cut off.
"uhh brendon. you're gonna wanna see this" i heard zack say.
"see you soon. bye" i ended the call.

i went downstairs where sarah was setting the coffee table up.
"you good?" she asked.
"yeah. brendons gonna be home in a few hours" i replied.
sarah had offered to stay home with me while brendon was away in las vegas. i'd never experienced him being away from home before. i cried a lot but i saw he was safe and having fun on tv and i had sarah. so it was okay...i loved her.

we sat on the couch in our pyjamas and let the movie play. it was hilarious. we snacked on junk and laughed together. after it ended we tidied up and talked for a bit.

sarah went to bed but i stayed downstairs listening to music and going on my phone. i soon fell asleep, halsey filling my ears.

i woke up to a bang. "ah shit!"
brendon was home!
i ran out of the room to see brendon was sitting on the ground, his head in his hands.
"whats wrong?" i walked over. he shook his head, sniffling.
i sat next to him. "can i hug you?"
"please do" he replied..and i did.

"kenny fucking went behind my back! he took advantage of the people i love" he said angrily. "hey shh! sarahs asleep! c'mon lets get you a drink" we went to the kitchen and i gave him a beer.
"a fan contacted zack and sent him all this stuff about kenny. he was asking underage fans for pictures...i only just found out today" he told me.
"whats happening now?" i asked.
"i fired him" he rubbed his eyes.
oh my god.
"brendon. you did the right thing"
"i know but...he was one of my best friends. i thought i finally found the perfect band. and then i fucking find out he's going behind my back!? taking advantage of fans!? its horrible!"
"brendon...remember when you landed i had something to tell you but i wanted to in person" i said. he nodded.
"it was about this" i admitted.
his eyes widened. "what..."

"a few fans dmed me and told me. i promised them i'd tell you but i wanted to in person. and you had to play a show. im sorry" i felt terrible.
"no no darling don't be! im proud of you. and i know now, so its okay. and im glad you were going to help those fans" he said. he put an arm round me and kissed my head.

"are you okay?" i asked him.
he shook his head. "im gonna go to bed" he put his glass in the sink and typed away on his phone:

 "im gonna go to bed" he put his glass in the sink and typed away on his phone:

what happened was horrible. all my love goes to brendon and the band. i think it's important that everyone knows about this. never let someone take advantage of you. stay safe.

update. why did i write ab this