45: "yes"

"do you know what the date is?" brendon asked me as i came downstairs. he was grinning.
"its the day i get a girlfriend" i joked.
he laughed. "check" he handed me his phone.

"its our one year anniversary!?"
"technically it is" he replied.
"already!? wow" i said.
"this has been the best year of my life" he put a plate of pancakes in-front of me.
"me too" i hugged him.
"thank you dyl" he chuckled.
we sat down and ate our food then brendon said we were going out so i ran upstairs to get ready. i slid on some jeans and took my t shirt off then my door opened. i screamed and jumped into my closet. why the hell did brendon open the door!?

"dylan!? are you okay?" it was sierra!
"i think she's changing" brendon called. i put on an oversized ariana grande t shirt and exited to see sierra standing there.
"sorry"

are you okay? i typed. she nodded.
everything okay with your friend?
"yeah. your advice worked" she smiled. i did too.
yay!!!!
she laughed. "you're the cutest" oh my gOd.
"look...i've been thinking. we've been friends for a few months now. and since the day i saw you...i've had a bit of a crush" she went red. no hecking way...

"the more i see you, the more i fall for you. so...i was wondering. do you wanna be my girlfriend?" she asked.
"yes!" i said quickly. she was shocked by my answer but squealed and hugged me.
"this morning i asked her what today was. she said its the day she gets a girlfriend" brendon said from the doorway. me and sierra laughed.
"i should go. i gotta tell my mom the news!" she said. "and you guys are hanging out"
we hugged again and she left and i burst into tears.
"i know whats up" brendon said, holding my close. "you were closeted for seven years and never thought you'd ever find someone. and now you have"

he read me like a book...almost.

"actually...uh...i got outed when i was nine"
"really? what the fuck...well screw whoever did that! because now you got yourself a girlfriend"