69: "i'll be there for you"

"its okay" justin hugged me and i cried.
"i just really don't want to go" i sobbed.
"you say school was really bad for you. why? what happened?" he asked.
"i was bullied a lot. jus thinking about it makes me cry" i admitted.
"does brendon know?" he asked.
"like he'd care" i scoffed.
"no. he would. he loves you"
"and he's sending me to an environment that'll worsen my health"

"then come to my school. i'll be there for you, i promise"
"you have your own friends"
"they're cool. they won't mind you"
"plus what if fans try and befriend me just because of brendon?" i asked.
"some people used to ask me about you and him when they found out we're friends. it died down over time. you jus tell them straight though"
"im a mute" what the heck!?
"i know. so they won't ask. - simple."
"you're dad knows im with you" he added.
i shrugged. "i hate this"
"i know, im sorry. but please. come to my school. i promise i'll look after you. there isn't a way out of this"
"i'll just run away" i decided.
"no you won't because i wont let you"
"im just so scared" i sighed.
"tell your dad about the bullying. everything. maybe he'll re think it or he'll give you time"

he walked me home, re assuring me. we got in and brendon was playing the piano singing "movin' out". he heard us come in, ran and hugged me.
"im so glad you're okay" he said.
"yeah im still upset" i scoffed.
"tone" he scolded me, letting go.
"sorry" i said quietly.
"it's okay...can we talk?" he asked.
"justin stays" i replied.
lsure"

"you've never told me why you hate school" brendon said. we were sitting in the living room. justin was clutching my hand. "its...scary" i replied.
"did something happen to you?"
"a lot did" justin didn't even know.
"i was bullied" i started. god i was so scared. "was it the typical kids treating you like shit?" he asked. i nodded.
"i got beaten up"

he sat up, concerned. "thats why i started...y'know" i gestured to my wrists. "im worried i'll relapse" i started to cry. "and i don't want to" i sobbed. justin comforted me.
"could you give us a sec?" brendon asked justin. justin nodded and left the room. i cried into brendons arms, remembering everything.

"if you ever feel like doing anything tell me. okay?" he asked.
"i still have to go don't i?"
"i don't know what else to do. im on tour soon for a week and then for three months next year. i can't keep relying on sarah and you're not completely comfortable with my parents yet"
"couldn't i stay with justin...?"
"he goes to school. and don't his parents work?" he pointed out. "you can go to his school. and you have to text me throughout the day so i know that you're okay. if you ever feel like doing anything to yourself you gotta talk to me. your friends even" he said.
"friend" i corrected him.
"you're gonna make some friends, i know it" he said..

"yeah and i can't talk"