76: "please don't go"

time went by and so did the fun.

the band, touring crew, sarah and kala were at the airport. justin was on his way too - i was staying at his place for ten days. i hugged nicole and wished her luck. i'd only just met mike but we had a small fist bump. he told me he loved cats so i declared him a legend. me and dan fist bumped too. me and jake hugged and he promised to bring me back some popcorn. i hugged kala and zack and they told me to take care of myself. i hugged the string girls too. they told me to play the uke a lot. i fist bumped the amazing horny boys (what an odd name£. i hugged sarah because she's my fave?
"i'll be back before you know it. and once im back we're going to have so much fun! i've already got a ton planned!" she hugged me again.

now for the hard part. facing brendon.

i released from sarah and turned to my dad - and i started to cry. the separation anxiety had already begun. he pulled me into his arms, kneeling down a bit as i was really small. "please don't go" i whispered. sarah and kala awed.
"honestly i kinda wish i didn't have to but i have to. you're gonna be okay. you have justin a-and jessica and your other friends. sarah and kala will be back before you know it then i will. you can do this" he wiped my tears. "okay, i love you. more than anything else. i'll call you everyday, send you photos...just promise me this" he looked me on the eye. "you won't ever give up. you'll be strong. you'll be you."
"i promise!" i hugged him again. tony walked over.
"we gotta go" he said causing me to cry harder.
"you got this okay?" brendon kissed my head and picked me up, holding me close. "you mean the world to me" he set me down and wiped my tears. "i love you okay? i'll call you when i land darling" i nodded, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"hey" justin was here. "good luck" he said to brendon.
"thanks man" he fist bumped him. "take care of her" he said.
"i promise" justin said, squeezing my hand.
brendon hugged me again. "i love you so much beautiful" he let go of me, his eyes glassy. "god this is so hard" he chuckled as he wiped his under-eyes. thenhe took his suitcase and started walking away. i sobbed into justins arms, not knowing how to take it.

"STRAWBERRY!" i looked up. brendon was about to cross security. "I BELIEVE IN YOU" he yelled before he was gone causing me to laugh through tears.

3 weeks without brendon.