38: "she wants to hang out with me!"

day 24 without justin

it was saturday. we usually hung out those days. but no.

brendon found me sitting in the closet looking through photos of me and him.
"you look sad" he said to me.
"i am" i replied. he sighed.
"i really wanna hang out but i have a ton of stuff to do" he told me.
"its okay. really" brendon gave me all of his time so he really had to work.

"have you texted sierra?" he grinned.
"a little" i sat up. he knelt down beside me. "shes so nice. and pretty" i said.
"you guys should hang out"
"i wanna. but im too scared to ask"
"i could ask for you" he tried to pry my phone out of my hands but i snatched it back.
"not happening brendon!"
we both giggled.
"well im gonna go have a snack and finish off those tour clips!" he gave me a hug then headed out of my room so i turned on my music a little higher than usual.

me: hii

sierra🏳️‍🌈: hey cutie how are you???

me: im good wbu

sierra🏳️‍🌈: gay

me: mood

me: are busy?

sierra🏳️‍🌈: nope

me: i was hoping you'd like to hang out with me

me. if not its okay!!

sierra🏳️‍🌈: aw :,) i'd love too!!

sierra🏳️‍🌈: you wanna get some ice cream?

me: yes!!!

me: wait are u sure? i don't really...talk

sierra🏳️‍🌈: aw no bby ofc i wanna hang out with you!! meet me at the parlour in 15 minuets?

me: see you soon

i ran downstairs squealing. i dashed into the garden and banged on the studio door. "brendon brendon brendon brendon brendon!!" i exclaimed.
"wha!?" he opened the door frustratingly.
"she wants to hang out with me!"
a smile grew on his face. "really!?". "yeah! im gonna head out soon!" i hugged him and ran back.
"have fun!" he called as i stepped inside.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! also sorry for banging on the door!" i shouted before i headed out.