93: "i knew it!"

"so...anything you guys wanna tell me?"

we were all on the swings.
"we're gay" i said. jessica giggled.
"we been knew" justin said. "i went upstairs to get my hopdie and heard some  noises from your room" he said to me.
"you gotta stop watching porn" i said to jessica. she bursted out laughing.

"i know you guys did the dirty"
"whaaaat?" we tried to cover it.
"oh so what was that wet patch on the bed?" he asked.
"cum" i licked my lips. my friends screamed.
"i knew it!" justin exclaimed.
"oh well" i shrugged.
"illegal lesbians"
"you're just jealous!" jessica jokes. he's broken up with his last girlfriend so he was back to being single.
"to be honest i am" he sighed.
"you guys can make out when im gone" i joked. my friends laughed.

we went back to the house to see brendon and sarah making out on the couch.
"you and jessica look way cuter than them" justin said. me and jessica laughed causing the love birds quickly pulled away, looking embarrassed.

"we got two more hours. what now?" justin asked.
"can i pierce your ear?" i asked him.
"yes!" we went outside. i put on some gloves and jessica got us an earring. i made a dot and dug the earring into his ear. he yelped in pain but soon it was in. we laughed at the sound he made. sarah came upstairs to check on us and screamed when she saw the blood.

brendon came running. "dylan no!"
"brendon im fine" i pointed to justins ear. "thank god" i knew what he thought happened. "thank god!? she pierced his ear! it could get infected" sarah said, watching me clean it with rubbing alcohol.
"i'm fine, geez stop being a mom" justin said. me, jessica and brendon laughed. sarah just smiled fondly. 
"you're jokes are lame" jessica said.
"you only lost your v card last night, shut up" justin scoffed.

"JUSTIN!" we exclaimed.
"wait. you two...oh my god" brendon rubbed his temples.
"i told you it would happen" sarah nudged him.
"why were you discussing my sex life!?" i exclaimed to them.
"you two were acting weird!"