Rarvey-Norovirus Part 2

I was feeling a lot better, all thanks go to Rye. He never left my side, cuddling me and giving me hot water bottles. I woke up a couple of days after I recovered from my sickness, because I heard Rye groaning. I saw him curled up in his bed, face against his pillow and his arms around his belly. Oh god, did I get him sick. I got up and slowly made my way over to him, lightly rubbed his shoulder.

"Rye, are you alright mate?" He opened his eyes, groaning again.

"My stomach really hurts Harvey." He said weakly, I felt really bad for him. It was pretty obvious that I got him sick. He quickly shot up and made his way to the bathroom, closed the door behind him. I could hear him whimpering behind the door, and some other unpleasant activity.

"Can you let me in Rye?"

"Ok-" He was cut off as I heard him gag. I opened the door and saw Rye on the toilet with his head in the bin, like I was a few days ago. I knelt down next to him and rubbed soothing circles on his back.

"I hate this Harv." He would say between retches.

"I know Rye, just breathe. It'll be over soon." I knew he would be feeling rotten, I mean coming out both ends isn't nice. I got a wash cloth, ran it under the cold tap and wiped his forehead and the back neck. He started slowing down.

"I think I'm done." He said before spitting into the bin, he cleaned up and I helped him get back into bed. I quickly washed out the bin so I could place it beside his bed.

"Do you want anything?" I asked him.

"Can I have some medicine please Harvey?" He gave me the saddest of eyes, I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Sure thing mate, I'll be back in a minute." I went into the main bathroom and grabbed the Pepto Bismol and a glass of water.

"Here Rye." He took a spoonful and I passed him the water, I didn't want him to dehydrate. I got under the covers with him, he buried his face into my neck.

"So sorry that I got you sick." I still felt really guilty.

"It's fine, you warned me and this is what I get from not listening to you." He soon fell asleep on me. Well, now the tables have turned. It was my turn to look after Rye, I didn't mind. We are roommates and we stick together.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kinda short but I was stuck for ideas.