Roadtrip- OH LOOK, THE PAINTERS ARE IN!

Rye's POV:
OH LOOK, THE PAINTERS ARE IN. That time of the month again, my uterus fucking hurts and my world is falling out my ass. I hate the fricken period shits, but they take the tension off my cramps, and I really needed it. I'm being stabbed in my baby box. I cleaned myself up, crossed my legs as I waddled into the living room.

"Andyyyyyy!" I moaned, he was making a cup of tea. He better be making one for me otherwise I will kill him. But he looks cute today, I'll let him off.

"Yes Rye Pie, what's up." He said. I was in pain, that's what's up.

"The painters are in, need cuddles from youuuuuu!" I whined, making grabby hands for him.

"My painters are in too, we synced up.  But you are obviously worse off then me cramps wise. I'll cuddle you in a second, would you like a cup of tea?"

"Oh my god, I thought that you'd never ask." I laid down on Andy's bed, well not lying down. I was on all fours with my arm wrapped right around my stomach, I felt that if I put pressure on my belly it would make the cramps worse. Brooklyn waddled into the room, hugging his belly.

"I feel like I've laid a million eggs and they're all hatching!" He whined before flopping onto the couch.

"Not you too Gib, do you want a cup of tea?" Andy asked, he was too damn nuce, Brook nodded. I was outraged!

"No! Me and Andy Pandy are cuddling, Jack can make you tea."

"He can't, he is throwing up. His cramps are really bad." Well then that changes things. Andy passes Brooklyn his tea, then he gives my my mug. I quickly drank my hot beverage and stuck the hot mug on my uterus. Me and Andy cuddle on his bed, his warm hands resting on my belly. A couple minutes passed, Jack waddled in with his period blankie and cuddled up with Brook on the couch.

"I'm so hungry." He moaned.

"You were literally just throwing up, now you want to stuff your face?" I questioned him.

"DO I LOOK FAT TO YOU? YOU'RE SO INSENSITIVE RYAN BEAUMONT!" Jack shouted at me, I just couldn't see how he felt so hungry after feeling so sick. He was sulking now.

"Sorry for shouting at you Rye, my cramps are just sooo bad. I just want love, chocolate, oreos, pizza, all the drugs in the world for the pain, mcdonalds, ice cream and a hot water bottle. I really want a hot water bottle, Andy?" Jack said now making puppy dog eyes at my human teddy bear. He stood up from the bed, I grabbed his sleeve and attempted to grag him back to me.

"Andy please stay!" I pleaded, I needed my cuddle bug with me. He looked at me, then he looked at Jack who was now curled up in a fetal position. Then he looked at me again.

"I'll give you a piggy, that way you will still be close to me." I climbed onto Andy's back and he boiled the kettle. He filled up the hot water bottle and we gave it to Jack. Me and Andy laid back down on the couch, and I'm happy once again.

"UGH! I wish I was a girl!" Brook exclaimed.

"You need to stop whining little bitch, I'm on my period too and it hasn't been fun and games. I have a fucking massive headache. Just shut up, go into the recovery position and go to fucking sleep!" Andy lashed out, these mood swings man, women wouldn't get it. We spent the rest of the day lounging around, eating junk food....what else is there to do?
--------------------------
WELL THIS WAS HIGHLY REQUESTED!