Rylyn- Licking Swings

Based this off an Instagram post I saw: apicoffovvs

---------------

Brooklyn's POV:
Me and the boys decided to for for a walk, it was a lovely day outside. We walked through the woods until we made it to this kids playground, perfect for us then. I ran and jumped onto the spiders web with Jack, he was pretending to be spoodermoon. Sonny was running on the round about and Andy and Rye were on the see-saw together. I looked to the left and saw a swing set, I jumped off the spiders web and ran over to it. I smelled it, nice smell of hot metal. I wonder what it tastes like. I stuck out my tongue and was about to taste it.

"Don't you dare think about licking that swing set." I heard Rye shout. He needs to stop bossing me around, the bossy boots.

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!" I shouted back. I looked him dead in the eye and licked the swing. Along the poles and then the seat, actually that wasn't very nice. It was gross. We walked back home and laid down on my bed so I could watch some Netflix.
A couple episodes into my series I was watching, my stomach started feeling unsettled. I would get these sharp cramps over the top of this acidic ache, I felt queasy too. Maybe I ate something bad for breakfast, I might feel better after a nap. I laid down on my back with my arms wrapped protectively around my belly, on top of my duvet because I felt boiling and fell into a restless sleep.

I'm gonna be sick, I'm gonna be sick, I'm gonna be sick! I thought repeatedly as the nauseous feeling in my stomach got worse. I jumped up from my bed and sprinted to the toilet, lifted up the lid and diving my head into the bowl. My stomach seized up and everything in it came shooting out of my mouth, full on projectile vomiting. I stopped for a minute and leaned back against the bath and pulled my knees up to my chest. My tummy hurts so bad! I flushed the toilet and dragged my tired body downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was sitting. I flopped onto the couch next to Rye and Jack.

"Alright mate, what do you want for dinner?" Jack asked me.

"Didn't you just hear me chucking my guts up, the last thing I want is food right now. My stomach is aching so much." I moaned, burying my face into Rye's lap.

"You shouldn't have licked the swing set, it's your fault." Jack said, smirking a bit.

"Its not my fault, Rye forced me to do it." I protested.

"It isn't, I told you not to but then you licked it anyway as you looked me dead in the eye." He argued.

"You forced me, you should stop pushing me around." I said, trying to plead my case. My stomach cramped again, I groaned and curled up into a ball in pain.

"Brooklyn, lie down on you back." Rye said.

"Oh my God, stop bossing me around Rye!" I said, I really wasn't happy with him today.

"So you don't want me to rub your stomach then?" Rye questioned. That changes things, I rolled over onto my back.

"Please do." I whimpered, positioning myself on his lap more comfortably. He chuckled and started rubbing gently circles on my tummy, it felt really nice.

"Let's get you to bed Brookie." He said before grabbing my thighs and hoisting me up. He carried me bridal style up the stairs to my bedroom, he laid me down on my mattress.

"Do you need me to get you a blanket." He asked.

"No thanks, I'm baking." I said, nuzzling my face into my pillow.

"I'll be back in a minute." He said before leaving my room. I took off my shorts so I was just in my boxers. Rye came back in with a bucket, a cold flannel which he put on my forehead and some medicine.

"Cheers mate." I said sitting up slightly, he spoonfed me some Pepto-bismol and sat on the bed next to me.

"The bucket is there if you need it, just try and get some sleep." He said running a hand through my blonde locks. My eyelids drooped closed and I fell asleep.

Don't lick swing sets kids, it's not worth it.

--------------------

Greetings from Spain, hope you liked this one 🌵🇪🇦