Jacklyn- Hangover

I know it is not Brooklyn's birthday but for this storyline to work I needed it to, this is a weird one but yeah. Enjoy xxxx
----------------

Brooklyn's POV:
It was my twenty-first birthday, me and the boys were in the United States of America so now I was legally allowed to drink alcohol in that country. However Jack was still a year away from being allowed to drink over there so we couldn't go to the bars together, I could tell he was upset that he couldn't have fun with us despite his efforts to hide it.

"Just go and have fun, I'm quite tired anyway. I'll order some room service and watch Netflix, have a nice night in by myself." He said lying on our shared bed in our hotel room, whilst hugging a pillow nugget.

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you, it won't be the same without our leprechaun." I said, I really didn't mind.

"Go and have some fun, my time will come. You shouldn't have to wait for me." He said, pushing me towards the door with everyone else. No point trying to reason with him further, me and the boys went downstairs to the bar. I showed the bartender my ID so I could be served, I got a pint of larger like everyone else. We just sat there in silence, nothing to say really. Not much atmosphere.

"Bit different from the local pub, but look free nuts!" I said pointing to a little dish with some salted peanuts. Everyone just nodded and took another sip of their drink, I did too. It wasn't fun without Jack, he would say something completely random, I would add to it then we would have the most weird conversations but they were the best things ever. I finished my pint, everyone else deciding to order some shots but I politely declined. I would rather sit in the hotel room with Jack watching movies. I walked into the lobby, looked out the window and saw a shop that was opened all hours of the day. I thought I would buy Jack a present for not being able to join us for a drink. I walked in, firstly going straight for the candy section because I wanted some gummy bears but then I headed for the alcohol. I bought some vodka and some gin, pink gin because I'm fancy. I think we had some tonic water in our little fridge. I paid for everything and then made my way back up to our hotel room. I remembered that Rye had the key so I knocked on the door.

"Jackie Poo Poo Bum Bum, I come with great joy!" I called put as I knocked on the door, I got a weird look from an employee delivering room service to someone. I heard the door being unlocked and Jack revealed himself.

"Oh hey Brooklyn, thought you'd be a couple more hours." He said happy and surprised.

"It was boring, much rather be watching movies with you." I said walking back into the room, Jack had a pizza box open on the bed, he'd eaten a couple slices and he was rewatching Glee.

"Again?" I asked sitting down on the bed.

"It's addicting." He said grabbing another slice of pizza and taking one huge bite. I cracked open the alcohol, made myself a gin and tonic. Jack was drinking alcohol straight out the bottle, I wouldn't be able to do that.

"How in the hell can you do that!" I asked, genuinely amazed.

"With a liver like mine and a stomach of steel you can do anything." He said before taking a couple more gulps of the stuff. He almost finished half the bottle.

"Jack, slow down mate." I said calmly as possible.

"I-I'm gooooood Gibby, have a l-little fun." He slurred, he was shit faced. He started chugging the rest of the vodka before dropping the empty bottle on the floor.

"I t-think I drunk!" He laughed. All of a sudden he tried to stand up, he fell over then pulled his pants down showing his willy.

"Got a white slug!" He said all loopy. I had to do something, I pulled his pants back up and hoisted him up.