Roadtrip- On The Blob

Based on their zodiac signs.
Andy and Rye (Aquarius): Randomly start crying when no one expects it.
Sonny (Gemini): Thinks they're fat but still think they're hot.
Brooklyn (Libra): Constantly blaming themself.
Jack (Cancer): In constant need of a cuddle and very hungry.
----------------
Andy's POV:
I'm on the blob, I just found out. I was lying in bed and about to fall asleep when I got the pre-cramps people get just as they start their cycle. Why now? I got up and went to the bathroom, I saw a little spotting in my pants so I put in a pad before crawling back into my bed. Back to hell.

I woke up really early, too early in the morning because my stomach cramps were FUCKING KILLING ME! I needed to take some ibuprofen, I held my belly and slowly made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I opened the door, the light was on and I saw Jack cooking something.

"What are you doing up, its four in the morning?" I asked, shocked by his appearance. I continued to make my way to the medicine cupboard.

"Painters are in, I have cramps, and I'm hungry so I'm making some pasta to have with the leftover bolognese I made earlier." Jack said sadly, I noticed that he had a hot water bottle tucked into his sweatpants, I could do with one of those. I grabbed two ibuprofen tablets and a glass of water so I could take the medication. Pray to God this will help me, I filled up my own hot water bottle and laid down on the couch. Jack came over with his Spaghetti bolognese and started eating it.

"Can I snuggle with you?" Jack asked shyly, out of nowhere and still eating his food.

"Um...sure why not." I said confused, he curled into my side and continued slurping up his noodles.

Jack's POV:
I love pasta, I love cuddles, I hate periods, I am bleeding, I might be leaking but I'll just blame it on Andy. I thought to myself as cramps got intense, I wanted to die...but after I ate my food. All of a sudden Andy just starts crying.

"Aww Andy, are your cramps that bad?" I asked, rubbing his back lightly.

"N-no, its just that y-yesterday I drank orange j-juice straight after brushing my teeth and it tasted yucky!" He cried. It was a real first world problem but nothing to cry about.

"It's ok Andy, it's just juice. Nothing to cry about." I cooed, continuing to rub his back. He sniffled then wiped his eyes dry. We both fell asleep cuddled up on the sofa.

"M-my goldfish is d-dead!" I heard Rye cry coming into the kitchen and waking me up, tears streaming down his face. He was really upset about the goldfish he had when he was five years old. He sat next to me and cried into my shoulder, I didn't really know what to do so I woke up Andy.

"NO NO NO NO! I WANNA SLEEP SHUT UP." He shouted.

"Rye is crying, give him a cuddle." I encouraged him, the minute he saw Rye he attached himself to him.

"M-my goldfish is d-dead." Rye repeated, but more sadder.

"T-thats s-so s-sad." Andy sobbed. I've had enough of this, I got up from the couch and grabbed the biscuit tin to take to Brooklyn's room. I was going to cuddle with him instead of sobbing Randy. I barged straight into his room and jumped next to him on his mattress.

"Broooooookie! Need a cuddle and a bickie!" I whined opening the biscuit tin and starting to chomp on a custard cream. He woke up.

"Are you on your period? Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I touched your arm yesterday and that made you sync up with me. I'm so so sorry, how can I make it up to you?" He asked giving me a huge bear hug, I took advantage of this situation.

"I mean I would love a hot cup of tea for these biscuits and my cramps hurt like bitch so I need you to fill up a hot water bottle for me." I said in a sad voice to make him more guilty than he already felt, he's thick as pig shit. The most gullible man in England.

"Of course I'll get that for you, just lie down and relax." He said pulling me into the the pillows. He got up from the bed and then stopped in the middle of the room for a few seconds.

"Are you alright?" I asked with a mouth full of crumbs. He rubbed his stomach slowly.

"I really need a shit, I'll be back later!" He shouted whilst running out of the room, slamming the bathroom door hard. Period shits, I felt bad for him. I stuffed my face with about five biscuits, God they tasted nice. Sonny ran into the room.

"Jackie, Jackie, Jackie! Does my bum look big in this?" He asked, squatting down in some skinny jeans. I couldn't talk because my mouth was too full, I just shrugged. It looked no bigger than normal.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked offended. I shrugged again, I didn't know what I meant either. He looked in Brooklyn's giant mirror, checking out himself.

"My tummy feels so bloated, I feel fat as fuck!" He moaned sucking his stomach in as far has he could to make himself look more slimmer.

"But look at my damn skin though, wow!" He said admiring his glow, I was so jealous.

"I'm pale! Fucking spots everywhere, I've had two meal deals today. My whole life's falling apart Sonny!" I busted out before stuffing a bourbon into my mouth, chewing it in rage. The sweetness of the chocolate biscuit calming me down.

"I'm sorry for shouting, I just wanna cuddle!" I said making grabby hands for him. He sat down on the bed and pulled me up onto his lap. I laid my whole body weight on his torso. Sonny then belched really, REALLY loud.

"Sorry!" I said.

"No, it's fine. I don't feel bloated anymore, I feel so thin. I'm ready to take on the world...right after I eat some chocolate." He said, I giggled slightly. Brooklyn came back into the room, no mug or hot water bottle, he was cradling his stomach.

"Sorry Jack but I really don't feel to good, if you want tea you can make it yourself." He said curling into a ball on his bed.

"But Sonny's on his period too, he really needs some chocolate to help with his bloating." I said in my sad voice again, no way I was making my own tea. I've eaten about ten packets of biscuits and couldn't move, but I don't regret it one bit.

"Oh Sonny, I'm so sorry. I touched your arm too, I made you sync up with me. Of course I'll get you your chocolate for you, and I'll get your tea and hot water bottle. Just make yourselves comfortable." He said before rushing out the room. Me and Sonny gave each other a little nod, mission accomplished!