Rylyn- I'll Be Your Daddy

Robbie's POV:
To me it was no secret that Rye was a little, but to everyone else it was. He always calls me Bob Bob and I always call him Bumblebee whenever he slips into headspace. The reason why  no one else knows that Rye is a little is because of his past Daddys, right when we thought we found Rye a suitable ageplay Dad that would look after him whenever he needed it he would bully him and abuse him for who he is. I didn't want him to go through the same pain again. He always describes the feeling of when he slips into headspace as fuzzy, Rye knows that whenever he starts to feel fuzzy he needs to come to me so I can take care of him. So far we have managed to keep this a secret from everyone else, but I was worried as I had agreed to go camping in Cornwall with some of my friends from home. I have put off so many reunions and gatherings because of this secret, I know it isn't Rye's fault but I decided that since he had gone a while without slipping into headspace that I would go.

"Don't worry Rob, I'll be fine. Go have fun with your friends." He insisted, for a while he had been saying he wanted some independence so I packed up my rucksack and drove down to the West Country.

Rye's POV:
I was happy that Rob was enjoying himself, I made sure that I called him every day just to check in. It was weird not having him around, I missed him a lot but it was nice to have time for myself. However, I wanted him to come home so he could cook for me again. Cooking is not my strong point, I've been living off super noodles and frozen pizza for the last few days of his absence. Tonight I decided that I was going to cook some proper food, we had some chicken breast in the fridge in a spicy marinade which I could have with some potato wedges. Sounded great to me, I put the chicken and potatoes in the oven and just waited for it to cook. A couple minutes passed and I took out my food and plated it up. I took a bite of the chicken, it tasted different to the way Robbie makes it, maybe he uses a different brand of marinade. There were some spices that I didn't recognise that well so I guessed that was it. I finished eating, making a note in my head not to make Robbie buy that brand again because I wasn't too keen on it. I put my plate in the dishwasher and went upstairs to my shared bedroom with Robbie, his area obviously clean and tidy from not being here. I changed into my pyjamas and put on a movie to watch, I sat down on my bed with some of my Bumblebee plushies and Dorris the hedgehog and got comfortable. However, that comfortable feeling didn't last long as my stomach started feeling unsettled. It grumbled weirdly and loudly.

"Shut up!" I groaned as I started to rub my belly, it continued to make noises no matter how much I rubbed it. My tummy started cramping tightly, it was really hurting me. I felt sick. I started to feel fuzzy, whenever I feel sick Bob Bob takes care of me and cuddles me and that makes me feel better, no I need to stay big because Bob Bob isn't here! The fuzzy feeling never faded and the nauseous feeling was growing, I started to panic. Bob Bob was always here, no one else knows about me being a little, what am I going to do? I started crying and a yucky burp came out of my mouth, my tummy really wasn't happy and I spat out all over me.

Brooklyn's POV:
Were these noises in my head? I thought I heard someone throw up but I can't be sure. I then heard a loud retch followed by a splatter. I am not making this up. I got up from my bed, wondered out into the hallway where I heard a sobbing. I put my ear up against Rye and Rob's bedroom door, that was definitely where the noise was coming from. Maybe Rye was sick. I opened the door and looked in expecting to see Rye sat conveniently next to the bin but he wasn't. He was still sat in his bed, covered in vomit, he was clutching his teddies (some of which I had no idea he had) and he was full on sobbing.

"Aww Rye, look at you." I said, he was a mess. He sniffled and looked at me as if he was really scared.

"W-want Bob Bob!" He cried, I have never heard him say that before.

"You want Robbie? He isn't here Rye, he is in Cornwall, remember?" I asked him, he should be more aware then all of us that he isn't here.

"B-bob Bob!" He cried again, I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what was going on with him, I should try an helping him by getting him cleaned up for a start.