Roadtrip-Food Poisoning

Hey guys, this story will be based at Hogwarts, with Elvis and Robbie as I saw it as a better fit than at the flat. Co-written by Chris The Bee

Mikey's POV:

"Guys, I'm hungry!" Jack moaned from the back of the van, we were all starving. We were driving back from a show in Glasgow and we probably had another two hours before we made it back home.

"Me too mate." I called back to him.

"I'm starvin' Marvin." Brook chipped in. The next service station was ages away and I doubt we could all wait that long. I swear I could hear Jack's stomach rumbling since we left the venue.

"Hey, there is a petrol station coming up. You don't mind making a quick stop do you Darren?" Andy asked, lightly tapping Darren on the shoulder.

"Works for me lads, I'm bursting for the loo." Darren said, me and the boys erupted with laughter. We pulled up to the Texaco station, Darren jumped out and jogged around the back of the little shop to use the bathroom. We went into the shop, I immediately went over to the fridge and grabbed a diet coke as did Rye and Andy. I looked to my left and saw Brooklyn and Jack looking at the small section of hot food by the counter, the standard sausage rolls and various pies and pasties. I was in the mood for something hot and filling, I went over to join them and in the end got a chicken and leek pie. Very popular choice, everyone chose the same. I had no idea we all had the same taste in pie fillings. We piled back into the van and began to eat as Darren emerged from the grim public toilets.

"How was it Darren?" Asked Rye, knowing that it was probably disgusting.

"You should have seen it, shit on the floor, shit on the ceiling, shit on the mirror. SOMEONE WRITTEN ON THE MIRROR, IN SHIT, SAYING 'I KNOW WHERE MADALEINE MCCANN IS' and toilet paper clogging up the sink." Again we all erupted in laughter and I almost choked on a piece of chicken, and actually that wasn't very nice. Actually it was horrible.

"Not the best pie I've ever had." I said, that was my way of saying that this was one of the most disgusting things I've ever put in my mouth.

"It is a pie from a petrol station, what did you expect?" Jack said.

"Yeah, it isn't a fine dine cuisine." Said Andy, everyone else was still eating theirs. I could tell by their facial expressions that they agreed with me but didn't want to waste food, so I ate it. We were about twenty minutes away from the house when I felt my stomach cramp mid sentence.

"How much Lego caaaaaaan ouchie!"

"What?" Brook asked. Unaware that someone had just stabbed me in the gut.

"Can you stuff up your bum, sorry about that." I continued, then a whole conversation about Lego sizes. I didn't participate much as my stomach just got worse, and a dull ache built up at the back of my head. I rested a hand on my belly, I could feel my inside twisting and turning. Christ what was wrong with me? We finally made it back home, Darren stopped the car and the sudden jolt was too much for my stomach. I opened the door and threw up on the driveway, I heard some gasps behind me.

"No no no Mikey, mind my car I just washed it." I heard Rye say as he positioned me to the side. I stopped vomiting, Rye was left outside with me rubbing my back.

"You alright now mate?"

"Mmmm wanna go beeeed!" I whined, just feeling really sick. Rye guided me into the house and upstairs to my room. I laid down in my sweaty joggers, wasn't going to change. I just wanted sleep.

"I'll put a bucket next to your bed Mike, just go to sleep. I'll be quiet." I nodded then curled up on my mattress, drifting off to sleep.

Rye's POV: