Randy- I Want To Duvet Cocoon

In this one Rye and Andy are a couple. xxx
--------------

Rye's POV:
Andy has had a raging fever since last night, he's been trying to sleep it off today so I've been downstairs with the others to give him some peace. I really missed him being around, hanging out with us. I was bored of watching Glee with the others, I went to the kitchen and made two cups of tea. One for me and one for Andy. I was going to pay my boyfriend a visit, I hoped that he was feeling better. I took the two mugs upstairs to our bedroom, I poked my head around the door. Andy was still asleep, he had the duvet cocooned around him as he shivered. I walked in and put the mugs on the bedside table before laying down next to him, I felt his forehead with the back if my hand. He was still burning up, I ran my hand through his hair and kissed nose.

"Andy Poo, wake up." I cooed quietly, he slowly opened one eye and looked at me before giving me a weak smile.

"Hi." He said tiredly, he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. He cuddled into my chest and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"How are you feeling?" I asked rubbing his back gently.

"I still feel yucky, I've got the worst headache." He whimpered slightly.

"I thought I told you, no duvets." I said, remembering he was in a duvet cocoon.

"I got cold." He whined, bringing it further up his body so his chin was covered.

"Sorry Love, but I don't want you to overheat. You can get this back later." I said stripping him of his duvet and stuffing it under the bed, I covered him up with a thin blankie instead.

"You're so mean to me!" He tried to shout but being weak from his illness it came out as a whisper.

"I love you too Andy." I said pulling him closer to me to warm him up a little.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I made you a cup of tea." I suddenly remembered, I turned over to the bedside table and grabbed our mugs. I passed Andy his pikachu mug, his favourite.

"Thank you Honeybee." He said before taking a sip, that should warm him up quite nicely. After a couple more sips he passed the mug back, I put it on the bedside table again next to mine. He melted into my embrace.

"I love taking care of you when you're sick." I admitted to him.

"That's because you only like me when I'm weak." He said, that's not true.

"No, it's because you're so adorable and cuddly and warm." I listed, squeezing him tighter, I lightly brushed my lips against his.

"Aww shucks! But don't kiss me again, I don't want to get you sick." He said pulling away slightly. He was so caring and considerate, that's what I love about him.

"I don't care, if kissies are going to make you feel better then I'll give you all the kissies in the world." I said before kissing him again.

"Thank you." He said before giving me another weak smile, I laid his head down on my chest so he could listen to my heart beat. That always helps him fall asleep when he is not feeling well.

"Have a nice nap Andy, I'll stay right here." I said kissing the top of his head and wrapping my arms around his back.

"I love you Honeybee." He mumbled sleepy.

"I love you too Andy Poo." I cooed, he soon dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

Andy woke up the next day feeling a lot better, however I woke up with a throbbing headache. My whole body was cold and weak, I was most definitely sick. Andy was being mean to me.

"Give me the duvet back, I'm cold!" I whined, he just covered me up with the blankie.

"Not until your fever goes down, I'll give you all the cuddles you want though." He said, I crawled into his arms.

"This is your fault, you know that right?" Andy asked, I nodded. I was very much aware that it was my fault I got sick.

"Can I have a kissie?" I asked shyly, Andy gave me a soft peck on the lips. That made me feel a lot better.