Time Off

Hi everyone, firstly thank you for 80K views! Secondly, I am taking a short break from writing for a few reasons. I just published a new fanfiction which I am currently trying to maintain putting out chapters, I'm seeing Roadtrip on Saturday and my school breaks up tomorrow for two weeks. One of those weeks I will be on holiday in Lanzarote with my Mum and sister, even though I update when I was is Murcia during the summer. This is because since my parents divorced three and a half years ago I have never spent time away with just my Mum and my sister, I have with my Dad though a couple times, so I wanted to make this holiday special without worrying about writing. Plus, I've been balancing my writing with mid-term assessments which wasn't the best stress wise. This has been one of the longest six weeks of my life and I just need time to unwind, put my brain aside for a while and enjoy my time off. If you have any requests then comment down below, remind me if I haven't gotten round to yours yet. Maybe vary the ships out a bit, as much as I love writing about Jack (favouritism at its finest) I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea and I want everyone to be happy. But if you want me to do a Jack one that's fine, but a change would be nice. Thank you!