Sandy- You Need To Wear A Nappy

This was requested a while back, sorry if it took a while. Xxx

Andy's POV:

It was the prawns, most definitely the prawns, it couldn't have been anything other than the prawns. Fancy restaurant, seafood special was the prawns, I ate the prawns and now I am very sick. I was up most of the night throwing up which was bad enough in itself, I have probably gone through the worst of the vomiting but now everything was coming out the other way. I've been sat on the toilet for over an hour now, stomach cramps are fucking killing me, I can feel myself becoming more and more dehydrated. I heard a knock at the door.

"Andy, Brooklyn got his head stuck in the cat flap again. We need your help." I heard Sonny say through the key hole.

"Umm, I'm a bit busy at the moment." I sassed back, I didn't care if Brooklyn was in grave danger. I was not going to move off the lavatory and risk soiling myself.

"Andy, what could be more important than saving a brother?" He asked me, now was not the time.

"Sonny, I am not very well. My stomach is in bloody turmoil, I can't move, ok." I started, no point in keeping it a secret.

"Wait really?" Sonny asked, assuming I was faking to try an get out of being a hero.

"I think it was those prawns I ate, I've been up sick most of the night." I told him.

"Aww mate, let me help you." He said starting to turn the door handle.

"NO! I-I am not just throwing up, I don't want you seeing me like this." I said, I was embarrassed. Another sharp cramp struck my belly, I wrapped my arm around my middle as I groaned and heavily breathed as I waited for it to pass.

"Andy, it's not like I haven't see you shit before. If you want you can cover up with a towel so I won't see anything, then I can help you out?" He suggested.

"O-ok." I stuttered trying to find a towel nearby, luckily the towel rack was right by the loo so I was able to reach for one. I covered it over my legs and my business before I let Sonny in.

"Aww Andy, you alright?" Sonny said, closing the door behind him. I shook my head, I felt disgusting.

"Have you had any medicine yet?" He asked me.

"No, I haven't held anything down." I replied, I had tried drinking some water but it came back up.

"Ok, maybe we should try some now." He said going to the medicine cabinet and grabbing some antacids, he poured it into a spoon and fed it to me.

"Is everything...um...alright now?" He asked, I knew what he was referring to.

"Nothing has happened for a while but I'm scared." I said, I didn't want to take my chances with this.

"I'll let you clean up, maybe you should have a shower and then come and lie down on the sofa." Sonny suggested.

"Ok." I said. He left the bathroom, I cleaned up and washed my hands. My stomach still didn't feel good but I think I got it all out of me for now. I got into the shower, I felt a bit more clean now and less sweaty than I was. I dried off, I wrapped a towel around me and went to my bedroom to change into my sweatpants. As I walked through the hallway I noticed that my stomach felt hollow, it was a weird feeling, I was empty. I went to the kitchen a d curled up on the sofa. Sonny and the boys were putting butter on the side of the cat flaps to try and slide Brooklyn's head out.

"Soooonny!" I whined, I wanted cuddles.

"Hi Andy, feeling a bit better now?" He asked coming over to me, sitting down on the sofa. I shrugged, I felt a little better because the medicine was starting to kick in but I still felt sick.

"What's up with Fovvlar?" Rye asked, still buttering the cat flap. Brooklyn's body was wriggling about like a big salmon.

"He isn't feeling great, it was probably that food from the restaurant." Sonny said as he started to rub my stomach.

"Aww, what's wrong with him?" Jack asked him, I looked up at Sonny. I knew he was about to drop a clanger.

"He has a poorly bum." Sonny said, I felt my face go completely red. Why? Why did you just say that? You have just said that!

"HAAAAAAAAAAA! Andy needs to wear a nappy!" Brooklyn laughed hysterically, bearing in mind that the cat flap lead to outside and our neighbor's are always outside. He had to announce it to the world that I had diarrhoea.

"Brooklyn, I will personally shit all over your bed. I am not a fucking baby!" I yelled at him, whimpered afterwards as I felt my tummy cramp up. I cuddled further into Sonny's chest.

"Yes you are, you are our poorly little baby." Sonny cooed, he cuddled me tighter.

"As long as you don't make me wear a nappy, I will be your poorly little baby. But I'm a big muscly baby, not little and cute. I am a cool baby!" I stated.

"Whatever you want Andy, now get some sleep. You've been on the toilet all night." Sonny said.

"Shut up about my shits!" I warned.

"Fine." Sonny said, pulling the fluffy throw blanket over me. I rested my head on his lap and fell asleep. I hoped that Brooklyn got the shits as he still had his head stuck in the cat flap, we had to call 999 eventually because he was trapped in the end for  over a day. He ended up shitting himself...I was happy.

----------
Sorry if this turned weird, I'm all for humour even if it is literally toilet humour.