Let's Talk About Periods

Hi there people. This isn't Roadtrip related, firstly we are almost at 10k! And secondly I know a lot of my viewers and I see you as my friends and if you are like me we read and write these fanfics to escape the stress of our lives. I feel like I can talk to people about anything but I can never really talk about periods, believe me I can talk about them all day but I can never really do it because I feel extremely uncomfortable about it. And I spend a lot of time at my Dad's house with his girlfriend, he wants nothing to do with periods. I feel weird talking to his girlfriend about them, I was staying over for the weekend and I got my period. They have sanitary bags but I am always scared to ask where the pads are so I take my own with me. I also bring my own pain meds because I am scared to ask, especially because of her son who I am shy around normally but I don't want to ask in front of him and there are times where that is unavoidable. I have to go all the way downstairs and put the bag in the main bin in the kitchen, I always have to hide the bag because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I also leaked through my pyjamas which normally happens a lot unfortunately, I am scared for them to be washed. J know I should be more comfortable but I sometimes feel that I can't open up about this. I am scared to complain about my cramps in front of my dad incase he thinks I'm overreacting. I want this chapter to be used bu all of us to interact with each other and talk about periods because we all need to at some point. HAVE AT IT!