Festival Day

Derek and Blake were in the Emerald forest and a Ursa appeared out of no where and started to attack the two, Derek had a scratch on his face from the Grimm which was down his right eye.

"Gah this Ursa's to fast for us." Derek said.

"I noticed." Blake said. "It's strange, but we need to get your eye healed up as well."

"We'll worry about that after we kill this Grimm." Derek said striking at the Ursa.

Blake also striked at the Ursa killing it. "Okay we better head back to the room."

Derek nods and walks back to the room with Blake. "Hehe I just thought of what Yang would call me and Weiss now."

"What's that?" Blake asked.

"The scar couple." Derek said. "It'll be a pun of hers."

They then got back to the room only to be greeted by Emerald who just smiled at them.

"Um.....can we help you?" Derek asked.

"I've noticed you're injured let me help." Emerald said.

"No thanks." Blake said. "We got it."

~~~

After Derek's right eye healed from the scratch from the Ursa he looked in the mirror to see his eyes were no long black but the same as Blake's now. "Whoa."

"What what?" Ruby asked poking Derek. "What is it?"

Yang walked by and looked in the mirror to check her hair but saw Derek's eyes. "Whoa your eyes are like Blake's now but I thought yours were going to stay black?"

Blake spits out water she was drinking. "W-What?"

Derek turned to look at Blake. "See, I may have the scar down my right eye but my eyes changed as well."

Blake looked at her brother's eyes and was shocked that they were no longer black but the same as hers. "How that's impossible."

Derek shrugged. "I don't know they just seemed to turn into the right Faunus cat eyes, I'm sure Weiss wouldn't mind the change I have."

"Next thing you'll start to crave for fish like Blake does, then you'd start to chase a laser pointer light." Ruby said. "But we won't know."

Weiss came into the room after she had finished speaking with Pyrrha about studies and noticed Derek's eyes and the scar down his right eye.

"We can explain." Derek said seeing Weiss sit down. "It's a long story though."

Ruby grabbed two or three cookies when no one was looking and nibbled on them.

Derek explained to Weiss how it happened and noticed she went silent for a moment but then saw a smile come on her face.

"I see, well then that's good I was wondering why your eyes didn't match Blake's but the scar and the new eyes make you look cute." Weiss said. "You thought I would hate you because of your new eyes?"

Derek nodded a little. "Yeah I thought you would....but you still love me even with the new look?"

Weiss nodded and smiled. "Of course I do Derek, no changes you do will stop me from loving you."

Derek blushed and saw Ruby eating on some cookies. "Ruby, what did I say about eating cookies."

Ruby swallows the remaining ones in her mouth. "Um.....not to unless we did a good job on something."

Derek chuckled a little. "Oh Ruby go ahead and finish the last cookie you're holding, we still need to get ready for the festival as well."

Ruby smiled and happily finished her last cookie.