Worlds collide pt 3: Majin Scarlet (Villainous Mode)

As the battle went on between team RWBY and White Queen Kurumi and Aizen fighting Forgotten in Death City, Scarlet's healing was nearly complete. Each quake that was caused by Aizen and Forgotten had boosted it to completion as she stepped out of the chamber.

As she had awoken, else where in the merged world, the wizard known as Babidi was watching everything from his crystal ball. No one knew how he was alive, but only one person knew how. Babidi looked in his crystal ball and saw Scarlet's wakening as he laughed.

"Haha, so that's her? Well then, lets see what she has locked away in her mind." Babidi said as he snickered a little. "Hmm, yes I see....so she has a very dark past...how interesting, well then." He then chanted a spell as the view of Scarlet in his crystal ball began to glow.

Icarus looked at Scarlet and smirked. "Welcome back to the world of the living Scarlet. Things have fallen into place...now go out and get what's rightfully yours."

Scarlet just stood there for a moment as Babidi appeared in her eye laughing evilly. "Now you're mine, turn into my puppet and be reborn as a Majin!"

Scarlet gripped her head and began struggling and shaking around, she screamed as Icarus watched seeing a black M appear on her forehead, he backed up a little as a woman stood behind him after. This woman was Towa as she pointed her wand at Scarlet and used her dark magic on her. "You'll show me a good time now won't you? I'll be disappointing if Babidi was the only one who made you a puppet."

"Stop, you don't know what you're doing.." Icarus said as he looked back at the demoness.

"Silence you, you're the one who caused the whole multiverse to merge into one." Towa said as she looked at Scarlet soon after. "Besides...what's the harm in giving her a little boost?"

Scarlet began to glow a dark shade of purple as her eyes glowed bright red, the Majin symbol was soon formed on her forehead. As the amount of energy she had received from what Babidi and Towa had did to her was attracting attention from all over the world. Which had drawn Forgotten's attention as well, Scarlet slowly stood up as she grinned widely.

"It worked!" Towa said surprised. "Majin Scarlet in villainous mode....perfect."

Scarlet was silent for awhile as she sprouted her nevermore wings and took off out of the kingdom, Towa looked up at the sky and then at Icarus. "You should be pleased, are you not?"

Icarus scoffed as he turned around and walked away from her. "Not the point, she wouldn't stand a chance against the God of Death, you're aware of that right Babidi and Towa?"

~~~

Scarlet flew in the air as she scanned the area, she saw Forgotten but payed him no mind. However she looked over at Beacon academy and smirked once more as she flew down to where Kurumi as standing at.

Kurumi looked at Scarlet as she smirked. "So...it seems you've gotten a boost."

Scarlet glared at her for a moment before she nodded her head. "Yes, and you're beautiful as ever, in in your new form."

Ruby looked at her as she was shaking. "W...Who are you?"

Scarlet turned her head towards Ruby and the others and smirked. "Ah yes....it's finally nice to meet you at last....my sisters Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao Long, I am Scarlet Rose...." She then grinned widely as she slowly approached them.

"We're not your sisters!" Yang barked angrily. "You're a monster, an abomination!"

Scarlet laughed as she held her hand out in front of her. "Oh, but you see...I'm as much as you and your sister are...My very being towers above all... All things... The whole universe!"