Energon farming

Stopping Megatron and the Decepticons, Optimus and the rest had headed back to the Ark with the energon cubes they had gotten from the oil rig attack. Now all that was left was gathering more energon to help Ruby and the others get through time and space.

"Hey Yang, can you pass me those tools over there?" Wheeljack asked pointing to the heavy equipment.

Yang looked at it and then looked at the prototype suit, she then got into the suit and powered it up as she went to get the tools. "Here you go Wheeljack."

"Thanks." Wheeljack said.

"So what are you making?" Yang asked.

"Well for starters, it's to help locate energon source to be farmed, the next thing I'm going to make is the portal for the energon to be used on." Wheeljack said.

"Neat." Yang said.

"Yang, you're needed outside." Sideswipe said walking into the Ark.

"Uh...I didn't do it, it was Ruby." Yang said.

"I heard that!" Ruby called out from outside.

Yang snickered as she walks outside to see what was going on, Bumblebee was helping Derek and Blake make gym of sorts on the side of the mountain. Kyle was with Cliffjumper with blue prints on different exercise equipment. Yang walked over to Bumblebee and the other two as she looked around wondering what Ruby and Weiss were up to.

"Where's Ruby?" Yang asked.

"She's making a track field." Derek said. "Weiss is trying to make it snow."

"Speaking of which." Bumblebee said. "Rumor has it that after this farming is done you all are going to be leaving tomorrow."

"Who said that?" Yang asked.

"I did." Blake said. "I was talking to Wheeljack the other day about it, he said that the portal will be done by the time enough energon is farmed."

"Oh." Yang said. "It's just a rumor right?"

"Not exactly." Derek said jumping down from one of the rocks. "Optimus is giving the green light for it to be a okay."

Yang cocked an eyebrow up. "What?"

"In other words Yang." Bumblebee said. "Prime and all of us don't mind you all helping us left and right, but Ruby did make a good point. The longer you all stay here, the longer and harder it would be to try to get the energon from Megatron, and stopping Megatron from trying to kidnap you all."

Yang looked out to where Ruby was. "Hm, I see...well Ruby is smart and she does know what she's talking about. But, I know how badly my sister wants to get back home."

"That's right." Derek said looking at her. "We all want to get home and stop this evil once and for all, but we can't sit around helping the Autobots with their war and be in the mix of it all."

"I get it." Yang said. "That's why I'm deciding to help farm the energon until we have enough."

"That a girl Yang." Kyle said.

~~~

Wheeljack finished up on the energon farming device as it started beeping already locating a source of energy that could be converted to energon. Spike and his father Sparkplug showed up as they looked at it for a moment.

"We know a place the Decepticons haven't gotten to just yet, they're probably hiding due to the failure the other day." Sparkplug said.

"Where at?" Optimus asked.

"It's a water dam, we ca use that to generate the energon cubes, the workers there will know how to keep it at a steady pace." Spike said. "Follow us."

"Way ahead of you." Yang said.

Wheeljack transformed and drove off after Yang got on, they followed Spike and Sparkplug to the water dam. Once they got there, Sparkplug explained to the workers what was going on and how the Autobots were on their side to help save Earth from evil. They agreed to helping, Yang slid down into the work area as Wheeljack had handed her the generator to make the energon.

Spike and Wheeljack were keeping watch if any Decepticons showed up to stop them and take what wasn't theirs. Oddly enough there was no sign of them, the dam workers tuned the power to the right amount that would produce the energy. The cubes soon started to take form into energon as Yang carried them out of the work area. "Yo, got a delivery of energon for a Mr. Wheeljack."

Wheeljack transformed as he opened the door. "Load it up."

Yang did so as Spike helped with it, once it was loaded up they went back to the Ark as Kyle helped Yang unload the energon. "So any signs of Megatron?"

"Nope." Yang said. "Surprisingly, where are the others?"

"They found more places for energon, but haven't came back yet." Kyle said.

"Oh dear." Yang said.

"Smells like Decepticon trash." Wheeljack said.

"Oh by the way." Kyle said. "While you were gone, Sideswipe and Cliffjumper made a turret that can shoot down any Decepticon intruders."

"Really, that's something to come in handy." Wheeljack said.

The alarm went off as the radar showed enemies incoming, the turret started to shot at the Decepticons as it was Starscream and Soundwave. They got shot down as Soundwave sent out ravage as he crashed into the ground. ravage started running at the Ark as Yang exploded with rage and charged head on.

"Eat led scarp metal." Yang said throwing a punch at the Decepticon in the lower jaw.

"Whoa." Wheeljack said.

"Take note Wheeljack, don't make Yang mad." Kyle said. "Or that would be you."

"Note taken." Wheeljack said.

Ravage growled as he started to shot from his side guns, Yang dodged them as she jumped up and slammed her fist down onto Ravage's head cracking the Decepticon.

"Ravage retreat." Soundwave said as he was shot again by the turret.

"Enough playing around." Starscream said as he stood up and pointed his gun at the turret. "Now you all die."

"Not so fast." Yang said as she picked up the damaged Ravage and swung him around soon throwing him at Starscream.

Starscream was hit by Ravage as his blast misfired hitting Soundwave. Yang ran over to the fallen Decepticons and started bashing Ravage into Starscream, breaking both Ravage and Starscream. Yang stood up as she looked down at the broken Decepticons as she walked off, the turret opened fire on them as Yang was far away from the blast as this killed the three Decepticons.

"Savage." Kyle said. "That's my Yang."

Yang smiled as she was cooled down. "Decepticons zero, Autobots three."

The others soon came back shortly after as Ruby, Blake, Weiss and Derek unloaded the rest of the energon cubes off of the trailer of Optimus, Wheeljack explained what happened before they got back. Yang nodded her head admitting that she did damage Ravage and Starscream.

"I see, so now Megatron will know what it is like to lose something." Optimus said. "But fear not, we are one step ahead of them. We have gathered enough energon to power the portal to send Ruby and her friends through, tomorrow we will defend our base until it is time to activate it."