Night Terrors

Donnie was looking around the lair for some supplies to build the teleporter for team RWBY, Kyle and Derek to return to their home world, Mikey on the other hand was watching one of his horror flicks and eating pizza.

"Mikey if you keep watching that repeatedly you'll get nightmares." Yang pointed out. "Or do you not care about that?"

"What? who said I would get nightmares from this?" Mikey asked. "I never get scared."

Raph was next to Mikey without him knowing and jumped onto the sofa. "Boo!"

Mikey screamed and fell off the sofa and onto the floor, he got up and looked at Raph with the so not cool bro look on his face. He then shut the TV off and went to his room for the night, Weiss and April had went out of the lair for some clothing shopping mainly for April since Weiss didn't like how she dressed not one bit.

"Yo Kyle, me and Ruby are gonna go see if we can find some type of arcade around." Yang said. "Are coming or are you going to help Donnie a little?"

Kyle looked at her and thinks for a moment. "I'll help Donnie for a bit, but if you and Ruby do find an arcade somewhere I'll tag along next time okay?"

Yang nods her head. "Sure okay, sounds like a deal then. Come on Ruby onwards to the surface!"

Ruby followed Yang out of the liar as Derek and Blake were talking with Leo about a few things, Raph was kicking the punching bag, and Donnie had found a few parts to make somethings. Kyle walked over to Donnie, to see if he need any assistance on anything or any info on what else went one.

"Don you need any help?" Kyle asked looking at him.

"Hmm, now that you mention it, yes." Donnie said. "Can you give me that toolbox over there, and while you're at it can you check on Mikey? He sometimes does get nightmares from watching those kind of shows, he just didn't want to admit it."

Kyle nodded as he went to get the tool box Donnie had requested him to get, he then took it back to Donnie and went off to check on Mikey. Once he got to his room, he noticed that Mikey was tossing and turning in his bed, and right on cue Mikey started screaming in, Kyle nudges him a little to wake him up but he didn't.

~~~

In Mikey's dream, he was on the surface and noticed that he was the only one around and everyone else was gone, he then noticed that there was movement in the bushes in front of him. He tiptoed over to the bush to see what was hiding in it.

"Hello? Who's hiding here?" Mikey asked as he poked his head in. "Huh weird no one's here."

Suddenly growling could be heard from behind him, he gulped nervously as he slowly turned his head to see what was behind him.

A giant sized mutant was looming over Mikey as it growled at him, it lifted it's right hand up and smacked Mikey into a tree.

"Ow shell shock." Mikey said as he got up. "Dude what's your problem?"

The mutant didn't answer as it picked up a bus and threw it at Mikey's direction. Mikey yelped as he jumped out of the way and went to grab his trusty nunchucks but noticed they weren't on his belt.

"This isn't happening, where are they?" Mikey asked as he had to avoid the mutant. "Can't we just talk about this over some pizza? Everyone loves pizza."

The mutant picked Mikey up and flung him around like a ragdoll, Mikey screamed for a while as he was let go and sent flying into a building.

"Okay no more mister nice turtle." Mikey said as he jumped out of the building and grabbed a pole. "Cowabunga!" He starts hitting the mutant with the pole but eventually the pole bends as Mikey looked at it. "Geez how does Donnie do it?"

The Mutant growled again as it drools over Mikey, as it was about to grab him by his feet Mikey jumped up and landed on it's head.

"Hey ugly up here." Mikey taunted the mutant as he smacks it's head with his fist. "Come get me ugly."

The mutant growled again as it reached up for Mikey to smash him, as it was about to drop it's hand on it's head Mikey jumps off as he looked back to see the outcome of the situation. The Mutant hit's it's head hard thinking Mikey was there still, it looked around to see where the turtle went too as it started walking around the street. Luckily for Mikey he hid in a building that wasn't far from where he was at, he sat down on the floor and thinks for a moment.

"Think Mikey think, what would the other's do if they were in this struggle?" Mikey thought. "Hmm...."

~~~

Outside Mikey's dream, Kyle had brought Donnie over to Mikey's room to show him what was going on with Mikey.

"See, he's mumbling and moving around." Kyle said. "Nightmare or not we need to wake him up."

Donnie nods as he thinks for a while and snaps his finger's. "I got it, hey Raph Mikey has one of your Sai's!" Donnie then puts one into Mikey's hand.

Raph looked around and noticed one of them were gone. "Mikey!" He walked over to Mikey's room and shakes him. "Wake up numskull, and give me my Sai back."

Kyle looked at Mikey to see if he would wake up. "Huh, that didn't work."

Raph shakes Mikey more. "Wake up Mikey, Leo got six boxes of pizza and we're going to eat it all."

"Man, he's a heavy sleeper that normally works." Donnie said.

Kyle runs off to get a bucket of ice water and brings it back to splash on Mikey's face, he then splashes it on his face to see if that would wake Mikey up.

Mikey screams as he jolted up and looked around and see's Donnie, Raph and Kyle looking at him.

"What?" Mikey asked. "Can't I get some shut eye?"

"You can after you stop watching your horror flicks." Raph said as he snatches his Sai from Mikey.

Mikey was confused on what he meant by that but shrugs as he stretches and walks out of his room to find something else to do for the time being.

"So, what were you working on by the way?" Kyle asked Donnie as he looked at the table.

"Glad you asked." Donnie said. "It's a robotic arm that I will use to make a robot that can help us find missing items and such, I just need more supplies, but I'll put it aside for now and use the other parts I have to make a teleporter device for you guys."

"Okay, anything else you need for it?" Kyle asked.

Donnie nods as he gave Kyle a list of what he needed for the teleporter. "Find those around the lair and some in the sewer tunnels, and I'll see if I can find what else is needed for it later."

And with that Kyle goes find the parts that was needed for the teleporter, Mikey hit the snooze button as he plopped onto the sofa again this time not having nightmares but instead he was dreaming about pizza.