FATE

Cecilia returns, and when her hood falls back, Falis recognizes her as the witch who killed her village and family a long time ago. Falis attacks the witch but is intercepted by the black knight. She is badly beaten by the knight, who reveals himself to be Kaito in front of all the guests. He claims that Falis is a false princess and that the others are rebels, turning the kingdom against them.

While Falis was unconscious, she was having another flash back of her past, seeing her village and family killed by Cecilia. Only leaving her behind in the ruins of the destroyed village.

In the kingdom, Kaito was on horse back as well as some of the guards, Cecilia was also on horse back as well. One of the guards walked over to Kaito on his horse shortly after. "It's done your majesty, I've sent a scouting party to search for the rebels."

"Good work." Kaito said.

"See to it that you find them, no matter what." Cecilia said.

"It will be done, move out men!" the guard said.

Cecilia looked at Kaito. "Well your grace, shall we do our mission as well?"

"Yes." Kaito said.

"Alright the rest of you move out with us." Cecilia said.

Each horsemen rode down the kingdoms path, as Dominikov poked his head out from the bush. the others were hiding in the woods as Jodo looked at them. "The army's scouting party, there will be more on the way."

"Clearly the main road is dangerous." Weiss said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

Ruby looked back hearing commotion behind them seeing a wagon and three people stuck in a ditch. "True, but...I just found us a ticket out of this situation."

Pete walked over and lifted the wagon out of the ditch as it was placed down on the dirt path. The street performers who owned the wagon noticed them as the woman driving it smiled a bit. "Well well."

After everyone had got into the back of the wagon, they all hid out of sight from the search party up ahead. The guards searched the wagon as one of them shook their heads not seeing anyone in the back, they allowed the street performers to go on ahead with their business.

"Thanks for the save." Ruby said. "We wouldn't know what to do if they caught us."

~~~

Night eventually soon fell as they all set up a small camp, Dominikov was sitting by the fire with Jodo as Falis was still unconscious. Alita, Pete and Kyle were gathering some water to make some hot tea for everyone.

Blake and Derek were keeping watch while everyone was getting settled down, Alita walked over handing the twin androids the cups. Yuna took her cup and took a small sip from it and smiled. "Delicious." Ana cocked an eyebrow up. "What do you mean? We're androids, we can't taste anything." She then took her cup and drank from it.

"Do you like it?" Alita asked.

"I can't tell.." Ana said covering up the fact that she likes it.

Kyle walked over to where Blake and Derek were at handing them some tea as well. "Here you two go."

"Oh thanks." Derek said.

Blake looked up at the sky and laid back and let out a sigh. "This is like the past...remember Derek?"

Derek nodded. "Yeah, the war....each and every Faunus saying they're people too and they have rights."

"Yeah, and I ran off leaving you behind with mom and dad." Blake said. "I was so stupid, I should've stayed home with you."