RETURN

Falis is crowned the Queen of Forland in Alita's place. However, the coronation parade was disturbed by Dr. Akamashi's evil plans. Falis and Team RWBY fight back and beats the monster. However, Falis starts to lose control of herself and nearly strikes down a little girl, only to be stopped by Alita at the last second.

Jodo was walking around the lower levels of the castle as he had a lantern in hand as he walked past some statues to a giant door looking up at it. "We're safe for now, you hurt us doctor. But you haven't won yet."

Outside the castle in the forest not far the witch and the dark knight were on horse back, the witch smirked a bit as she spoke. "The new queen is oddly strong, interesting isn't it?" She then looked over at the dark knight. "Now it's your turn to surprise everyone."

The dark knight looked up as one of his eyes glowed red, Falis was in the courtyard during the night as she was practicing her swings with her sword. She then stopped and turned around pointing her sword at one of the pillars. "Show yourself."

Slow clapping could be heard from behind it as Weiss walked out from behind it instead of Jodo. "So this is where you've been hiding at most of the time."

"Oh it's just you, what was your name again? Weiss?" Falis asked.

"Correct." Weiss said.

"And to answer your question, no I'm not hiding here. I'm just trying to get used to this new body." Falis said. "And I'm aware it isn't mine."

"That's understandable I guess." Weiss said as she drew her Myrtenaster. "I can do a little sparring match with you Falis, you must feel smothered having to live and rule as the new queen."

"Yeah what of it? You saying you'd be a better ruler then me?" Falis asked.

"No, I'm just saying, a busy queen has a whole plate full." Weiss said swinging her sword at Falis. "On your guard your majesty."

Falis smirked as she blocked Weiss' strike. "You know, I've seen the type of sword you have there before, but yours is different."

Weiss strikes at her again not saying anything as she was focused. Falis blocked again as she took a swing at Weiss with her sword, the two clashed their swords together as Jodo watched them from inside the castle.

"If only prince Kaito were here." Jodo said.

~~~

Morning peeked up in the sky as Alita walked into the queens bedroom. "Good morning queen, it's beautiful out."

Falis was sprawled out in bed, in her nightgown, as the blanket was over one of her feet, as she was snoring lightly.

Alita knelt down and shook her a bit. "Come on wake up, it's time to get started. Can't sleep all day."

Falis rolled over as Alita put her hands on her hips. "Hey..." She then blinked as she looked at Falis. Falis would then wake up seeing Alita in her face, she was startled and fell out of bed. "Ow my head, you really gotta stop doing that okay?"

"Okay." Alita said. "Stop what?"

Falis stood up after rubbing her head. "I know it's weird seeing your body with someone else in it, but you can't keep staring at me all the time like that. it's creeping me out.."

"That's my face but somebody else behind the eyes." Alita said. "Isn't that amazing?" She then went to follow Falis as she was thrown her nightgown.

The two were in the bathroom as Alita had the bath ready for Falis. "You should really need to get a boyfriend.... a boyfriend."

"That might be tough, I've never known many men." Alita stated. "I've always been so busy, the only men I've spoken with is were father, Jodo and my brother. A princess can't really go on date you know?"