Team SODA

Arriving in a new world, with talking animals didn't seem to weird the team out, they had settled and chatted with Sonic and co. While four silhouettes were at the door way of the house.

"Who's there?" Ruby asked looking back at the silhouettes.

They stepped into the room revealing who they were, Sonic nodded his head and looked at Ruby. "That's team SODA."

"Oh?" Weiss asked.

"Yep, I'm Wind Kneez, I'm the leader of SODA, but you can call me Wind or Sprite." Wind said. "This here is RedJed or in team terms it's Dr. Pepper."

"Or you can call me Red, or DP." RedJed said.

"Over there is Yin short, her name is Orange Fanta. Either way works for her, and lastly is Aquafina." Wind said. "But his name is similar to yours Blake."

Blake looked down at the floor. "Great, another Blake....that's going to be confusing."

"So you're all team SODA, question." Ruby said.

"Ask away." Yin said.

"Where were you all during the attack on Beacon? When Shadow Derek, or now known as Obsidian attacked?" Ruby asked

"Oh that...." Yin said. "We were currently on a mission why?"

"So how did you all end up here?" Yang asked.

"The giant hole in the sky that's how, we were sucked in." Aquafina said.

Yang rolled her eyes and groans. "Same way with us, JNPR, Delsin, and Penny."

"Wait, their okay?" RedJed asked. "Oh thank goodness."

"Only problem is, we have no way of getting back home. I mean you all might have a way, but we don't." Weiss said.

"Introductions can wait." Sonic said. "Right now Eggman is trying to change things again."

Wind sighed. "Good grief....okay let's gear up and go after Eggman."

~~~

"Huh....so you've been all over the place." Yin said. "Must be tiring."

"It is." Yang said.

Team SODA, RWBY, Derek, Kyle and Sonic were all on their way to the city as they were soon stopped by Eggman flying in his hover chair.

"Ah, so nice of you to stop by Sonic, and I see you have new friends, minus Wind and her team." Eggman said.

"Eggman, what are you going to do?" Sonic asked.

"Why would I tell you of all people?" Eggman asked. "Besides I have a secret weapon up my sleeve that can match you in speed."

"Oh?" Sonic asked. "First off Eggman, we're going to make sure you don't reach the city."

"I'd like to see you try Hedgehog." Eggman said. "Eggbots see that they don't try and stop me."

The eggbots came rolling up the highway the team and Sonic were taking, Ruby looked at the robots as she cocked an eyebrow up. "Strange names for robots, but it's his choice. Anyway....shall we do the deed and let Sonic speed on by?"

"Actually..." Yang said. "You go with Sonic Ruby, you both have speed. So I'm sure you can keep up with his running speed, since your semblance is speed as well...two birds with one stone."

"Huh, good thinking." Sonic said. "Come on Ruby." He then jumped off the car Yang was driving and speeds off.

Ruby got out of the car as Yang stopped it as it hit some of the eggbots, Ruby then used her semblance to catch up with Sonic while Yang and the others stayed behind.