Derek's new toy's

After having beaten the Shredder, and having to return to the lair, Donnie, April , Casey, Yang and Kyle were out hunting for materials for Derek's new weapons.

"Can't believe it still." Yang said. "Shred-head was able to break Derek's Crimson Jupiter into two."

"And let's not forget what else happened, but once we find the material we need to find, I'm sure Derek will need a sparring partner to test them." Kyle said.

"Yeah the sooner we find the stuff the better." Donnie said.

Yang nods her head as she looked around more. "It shouldn't be to hard to find parts but then again we are looking in the sewer, we should head to the surface next and ask around."

Kyle looked at Yang. "What if we can't find the parts? What will make of a useful replacement for him?"

Yang shrugs. "Don't know, hopefully we can find what we need, come on, let's go up top only thing I'm seeing down here is pizza boxes."

"You two head up to the surface and see what you can find us three will keep looking down here still." April said.

Both of Yang and Kyle nod as they then head up to the surface and go to different stores to ask around as Yang showed her Ember Celica's to some welders, they nodded as they explained that they would be able to make two exact working copies. Both Kyle and Yang waited for them to be done as time passed, soon they were handed Derek's Ember Celica's, Yang thanked them as her and Kyle walked out.

~~~

Meanwhile in the lair, Weiss was helping Derek get used to his new arm, Ruby looked at Donnie with a puzzled look on her face after him, April and Casey came back.

"Hey Don, I want to ask something." Ruby said.

"Sure what is it?" Donnie asked.

"Why was Derek able to wake up from his unconsciousness? I mean his arm was sliced off and everything."

Donnie looked at Ruby and sighed. "Science really, after he was brought back here to be fixed up on I noticed Yang's cloth she torn from her skirt wrapped on the wound. So I took it off and put a brace over the spot, April went to get some smelling salt which was used so to sum it up if it wasn't for those things he'd still be out."

Ruby nods. "So what about the brace anyway? Where is it?"

Donnie pointed to a bag. "In there."

Yang and Kyle return as Yang held up the Ember Celica's. "Ta-da, we were able to get them made by some welders."

"Do they work though?" Blake asked raising a eyebrow.

Kyle nods. "Yeah it does, luckily Yang got some shot gun shells for it."

Derek walked over to the two. "I'll try them on then, and we can have our match Yang."

Yang nods as she hands Derek his Ember Celica's. "If they don't fit then I'm sure Donnie can adjust them."

Derek takes them and puts them on one at a time, he then takes the shotgun shells and loads them into each chamber.

"Does it fit well?" Ruby asked curiously looking at the design.

Derek nods his head. "Yeah they fit fine, so you ready Yang? I could take a few pointers from you on how to use these puppies."

Yang smirked and loaded hers up. "Oh yeah I'm ready, let's go."

Derek followed Yang to the center of the lair where there was plenty of open space for them to have their match. Everyone watched as both of them proceeded to fight, eventually Derek got the hang of his new weapons as he was now out of shells.