An unexpected request

After Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury found Neo dead and headed back to their hideout where a man in a white jacket and a cane was waiting.

"Here's something I wouldn't expect to see." Cinder said. "They managed to kill Neo, Mercury toss her body."

Mercury tosses Neo's body to the man who was not pleased about what happened. "Here her body as for the sample of fur you needed from a Grimm Emerald found some."

Emerald walked up to the man with a small jar that had Grimm fur in it. "Here take it Roman, now if you remember our deal you have to pay up."

"That's Mr. Roman Torchwick to you." Roman said. "And I can't pay you anytime soon I've been busy."

Cinder looked around the room. "With what all I see are boxes that are empty."

"Well gee getting dust is hard you know I would like too see if you could collect dust in one whole day." Roman said turning his back to them. "Though I do have a job for you three, go to Beacon and pretend to be transfer students."

"That will be a piece of cake, we'll get to know everyone and their weaknesses." Mercury said. "Let's go the sooner we get there the better."

~~~

Meanwhile at Beacon Glynda was giving a speech about a dance happening.

"Remember students tomorrow night there's going to be a dance so get your tickets to get in, and perhaps find a dance partner." Goodwitch said.

"A dance tomorrow night we need to get tickets soon." Ruby said. "Quick how much do you guys have?"

"Chill Ruby." Yang said. "We have the handling of the preparations of the dance."

Blake looked around for a bit. "You know if we do things right we can get this place looking ready in time for tomorrow night, maybe get it ready sometime tomorrow morning."

Ruby nods at the idea. "Yeah so we're all going then awesome, now to head back to the room and think things out."

Derek's ears twitched a little. "Well it seems people are already asking others to the dance tomorrow." He then opened the door for the girls to walk out.

They headed back to their room but Ruby was behind the others thinking of what to do and bumped into three people wearing a different uniform. "Oh sorry you three must be new here if you're looking for the freshmen dorm rooms there on the other side."

"Okay we were a bit lost but thanks, by the way my names Emerald this is Mercury and Cinder, so yeah we're new here." Emerald said as she saw Cinder and Mercury walk a head of her.

"Oh cool welcome to Beacon anyway hope to see you around." Ruby said before going into the room.

Yang was looking out the window thinking. "So do you guys have any ideas on what we could make it a awesome dance tomorrow night?"

Derek was thinking getting a few good ideas on what and then there was a knock at the door.

"I got it." Weiss said opening the door to see Jaune with a ukulele. "What do you want Jaune?"

"Glad you asked." Jaune said and started playing the ukulele. "Weiss will you a company to the dance ton...tomorrow night?"

Weiss rolled her eyes and closed the door. "No Jaune, not going to happen."

"I promise I wont sing open the door." Jaune said.

"Fine but if you sing, I'm closing the door again." Weiss said opening it.