A gigantic problem

After arriving in the Justice League universe, and Derek having a nightmare about his darker half returning for revenge, Team RWBY, and Kyle were told that Flash, and Wonder Woman required some help with what was going on down on Earth.

Once down on Earth, the gang noticed Giganta and Gorilla Grodd, Yang punched her fist into her hand and grins widely.

"I say we split up, I can help Wonder Woman with that giantess." Yang said as she looked at the others.

"Are you sure?" Kyle asked. "We all can help Wonder Woman with her."

Yang nods. "Yeah I'm sure, besides, it shouldn't take long to take her down anyway, on another note, you all should decide on who's going to help Flash with the ape."

Ruby looks at her and puts her hands on her hips. "Who made you team leader Yang? Last I checked, I was the leader."

Yang flicked Ruby's nose. "I'm not trying to take your role, I'm just making some suggestions, it will take more then two people to help Flash."

Weiss looked over at Grodd. "Hmm, let's see....I should be able to slow him down with my ice."

"And I can keep up with Flash with my speed." Ruby said. "But I assume we don't have time to chit chat?"

Yang shakes her head. "No we don't have all day." She turned around and started walking to where Wonder Woman was at. "I'll be back after we take down humungousaur, and yes I will be safe as well you guys."

Ruby blinks for a bit wondering how Yang knew that they were going to say that to her, but shrugged it off.

Kyle watched Yang walk off as he knew she'd be able to do the job, he shook his head a bit shaking the thought of getting back to Beacon out of his head. "Girls, let's watch Yang fight, but I know we need to help Flash with the ape, so we should at least think of a strategy."

~~~

Once Yang had arrived over to where Wonder Woman was at, she looked over at her for a brief moment before drawing her attention to Giganta. "Let's kick some butt."

Wonder Woman nodded her head. "Agreed, Giganta won't stop until she gets what she wants, but with the both of us, we can defeat her. Yang was it? Do your best."

Yang nodded. "Understood." She then punched both of her fist together as she went into rage mode. "I'm locked and loaded."

Giganta towered over the two as she noticed Yang's arrival, she smirked as she grabbed a tree and uprooted it from the ground. "No matter how much trash there is, it's still trash!"

Yang looks at Wonder Woman. "I have an idea, throw me at her after we tire her out, I'll punch her really hard to knock her out."

Wonder Woman nods. "Understood."

Both Wonder Woman and Yang charged at Giganta as they attacked her, Giganta would swat at them with the tree she uprooted missing, as she tried to stomp on Wonder Woman but got blasted in the feet by Yang's shot gun bullets.

"Impossible." Giganta said towering over the two again. "How?"

Yang smirked. "Ever hear the saying the bigger they are, the harder they fall?"

Giganta raised an eyebrow wondering what she was going on about.

Wonder Woman grabbed Yang and spun her around and threw her towards Giganta. Yang would successfully land a hard blow into Giganta's gut sending her tumbling backwards, Wonder Woman then lassoed her around the legs causing her to fall back.

Yang landed onto Giganta and looked down at her. "Give up, you can't win this."

Giganta grunted as she looked at her. "You think you can beat us? I highly doubt you can."

Yang loaded her Ember Celica's and fired a warning shot past Giganta's head. "We can, give up, or I will not show mercy, you will be bruised all over."

Wonder Woman looked over at Yang and walked over. "No matter how much we try, they always find a loop hole, I'll handle her, go back to your friends."

Yang sighs as she jumped down, but kicked Giganta's face, she then walked back over to the others as Ruby looked at her. "Yang? You okay? I didn't think you'd say that to a villain."

Kyle looked at her as well wondering what was in her head. "Remember, the heroes don't kill."

Yang nods. "I know, it's just, I'm stressed out about what's been happening, and the fact that we have to face a ape next just seems, I don't know weird, I actually miss fighting the Grimm."

Kyle placed his hand on her shoulder as he looked at her. "We all are Yang, we do have a lot on our plate which only gets higher and higher, and not to mention what's going on with Derek as well. If push comes to shove, we will be sure to take out whoever is in the way, that includes that ape over there."

Weiss, Blake and Ruby nodded in agreement on what Kyle had said. Yang looks up into the sky and then over at Flash. "Okay guys, lets go help him then, and hope that this fight here will be short, it's going to be six against one."

Ruby nods. "I say we get ice cream after this."

Kyle looks at Ruby and smiled a bit. "Okay then, let's get warmed up then, I'm sure Flash will have an idea of how the six of us can take that ape down with ease."