CORONATION

Falis, now in the body of Alita, liberates the Forland castle from Dr. Akamashi and his henchrobots, Ana and Yuna. The real Alita, now in the body of Falis, while Ruby and the gang had also showed up still being a puzzle and question to Jodo.

Falis looked at the mad doctor leaning in to his face. "You deaf gramps? I said you're sitting in my seat."

"You're not the princess who are you?" Akamashi asked.

"Deaf and blind....you really are a mess." Falis said grabbing him by the collar and tossing him from the throne, she then stood on the chair and looked on wards. "I'm the kings daughter, Alita Forland and as this kingdom's rightful heir...I'm taking my place on the throne."

Everyone looked at her shocked, as Alita smiled. Ana and Yuna were in the corner after Yang had defended her team from the two androids.

Falis pointed her sword at the doctor. "It's judgement time, you joke of an old man. You're guilty of high treason, and you'll pay for it with your head."

"That's telling him." Weiss said.

Ana struggled to get up. "Doctor no!"

"What should I do?" Yuna asked quietly as Ana looked up at her.

"Let him go, you better not lay another finger on him." Ana said. "You wouldn't like it when Yuna's mad."

"Where have we heard that before?" Ruby asked looking at her sister.

"What? I have all right to be mad." Yang said.

"The doctor's gonna die." Yuna said. "We have to save him, we have to save him."

"You're pushing your luck." Ana said with a smirk.

Yuna's back opened up as rockets shot out from her back as they flew everywhere while she screamed.

"Weapons from the old world? Boss run!" Dominikov said.

Falis began running as she was being tailed by the rockets, Pete grabbed Alita and Jodo and started running as well. Derek got in front of Ruby and the others and used his semblance to make a barrier as rockets came towards them, the rockets exploded on impact as some blew open the door of the castle.

Falis looked up from behind the throne. "Tch, sneaky brat." She then ran out of the hole in the wall outside as Pete and Dominikov followed behind her.

Jodo watched the three run out. "So changed....it makes no sense."

"Jodo, thank God you survived." Alita said.

Derek looked behind him at the team. "You all alright?"

"Yeah, what about you?" Kyle asked.

"Just a scratch, nothing that won't kill me." Derek said.

"I'll bandage you up after this is over." Blake said.

"Hmm?" Jodo said looking over at Alita.

"I cam back as soon as I could, I think we'll be safe now." Alita said. "Where's Milano is she hurt?"

Jodo still looking at Alita not knowing it's her popped a question. "How do you know her?"

Alita was surprised but remembered. "I keep forgetting, it's me I'm princess Alita."

Jodo's eyes widen as Weiss and the others looked shocked. "What?"

~~~

Outside the castle, Falis, Pete and Dominikov looked outward seeing the two droids and the mad doctor flying off from the scene.