Ape Crazy

After having to help Wonder Woman with Giganta, Yang and the others had decided to make a game plan to help Flash with Grodd.

"Okay, so after this battle we get ice cream." Ruby said.

Kyle nodded his head. "Yeah, anyway, let's go help Flash out."

With that said, Team RWBY and Kyle had rushes over to where Flash was at, Grodd on the other hand didn't like the idea that Giganta had lost, Grodd clinched his fist as he stood on his back legs and began betting his chest.

"Now he means business." Flash said as he saw the five run over to him. "Grodd isn't no mindless ape just so you know, he's smart, so trying to out smart him will be tough."

Blake thinks for a moment as she looks around the area for a small bit. "I have an idea, but it will require teamwork."

Weiss looks at her and cocks an eyebrow up. "And that is?"

Everyone looked at Ruby and Flash as they both looked at each other and blinked confused.

Ruby pointed to herself. "Me?"

Blake nods her head as she pointed to the water tower. "You and Flash go there, Flash you can shine a glare of light into Grodd's face, blinding him for a few minutes."

Flash scratched his head a bit a little confused. "And that will work how?"

Weiss looked at him. "Just watch, it will work, what about the rest of us?"

Yang pounded her fist together. "I'm all fired up, so we can make sure Grodd is slowed down."

Flash didn't say anything as he just nodded his head. "Let's go then Ruby, oh and by the way, watch out for his mind control crown, if he hits you with it, you'll act ape's yourself."

Weiss scoffed. "Tch, that's a cheap way to fight people."

Time skip brought to you by RWBY Chibi and friends.

~~~

Flash and Ruby had ran all the way to the water tower, Ruby had picked up a piece of glass and handed it to Flash as she looked back to the others down below.

Grodd stood in front of the four heroes as he looked at them. "Oh? It would seem Flash chickened out of this fight, this will be too easy."

The sun was shining bright as it was overhead where Ruby and Flash were at, the sun's ray of light bounced into the glass as it shined bright, it had met with Grodd's eye's as it blinded him for an hour.

Yang took the opportunity to punch Grodd a few times as Blake, Weiss and Kyle attacked Grodd as well.

Grodd grunted as he fell backwards which also caused him to drop the mind control crown in the process as well. "Grrr, cursed humans, where are you? You can't keep Gorilla Grodd blinded forever!"

Blake had picked up the crown as she examined it, she then tossed it into the air as Ruby had Crescent Rose in sniper form as she took the shot smashing the crown into piece's.

"Booyah!" Yang and Kyle said as they bumped fist together.

Grodd slowly sat up and snarled a little. "You pesky humans, you will not get away so easy." Grodd then stood up and beats his chest again with his fist roaring.

"Heads up guys, King Kong is mad." Kyle said as he looked at Yang and the two. "Let's take him down."

Flash and Ruby raced down to where they were at, ready to help in the fight with Grodd.

Grodd snarled again as he ran at the heroes, he began to swing punches left and right at them, Flash had dodged out of the way as he quickly punched at Grodd several times. Grodd grunted again as he coughed, he took another swing but was blocked as Yang stopped his punch, Kyle ran up to Grodd and landed a kick into his face. Grodd fell back once more landing on his back as the ground under him cracked a little bit.

"Some word of advice." Yang said looking down at Grodd. "Lay off the junk food, get any fatter you'll crack the world in half, he's all yours Flash."

Flash nodded as he ran off and came back with some cuffs and put them on Grodd. "Next stop Arkham for you Grodd, same for Giganta."

Grodd scoffed as he was being hold off, but turned his head to face the heroes. "Mock my words, you all will face a greater threat to mankind that will require help from your allies."

Flash pushed him on wards to the nearest station as Ruby had an eyebrow cocked up wondering what Grodd meant by that, Wonder Woman flew over to them as she gave Kyle the comm.

"Kyle here, who's speaking?" Kyle asked.

"Good, finally got through to you all." Zatanna said. "We have a bit of a problem here at the watch tower, Superman has requested that you all, Wonder Woman and Flash come back ASAP."

"Why what's going on?" Kyle asked. "Is it something to do with villains?"

"Yes and no, I don't have time to explain, just get here." Zatanna said as she cut her comm off.

Yang and Ruby tilted their heads and looked at Kyle. "Something wrong?"

Kyle looked down and then at the team. "Superman has requested that we all get back to the watch tower pronto."

Wonder Woman nodded her head. "Understood, Flash let's go."

With that said, Team RWBY, Kyle, Flash and Wonder Woman were on their way back to the watch tower, to see what was going on and why Superman had requested they return.