Krang's Evil Plan pt1

After having lost to the turtles once again, Krang was mumbling something as Shredder had just recovered from his little injury that Eclipse Stinger had done to him.

"Krang, what are you doing you worthless slug for brains?" Shredder asked.

Krang didn't answer as hell walked around in his robot body. "Shredder, I will open dimension X and throw those pesky turtles and their friends in sealing them in."

Shredder scratches his head. "And that will work how?"

Krang grumbled. "Do i have to explain everything Shredder?"

Bebop and Rocksteady walked in as they were dragging a bag and puts it by Krang. "This Shredder, this is a bag full of your past failures to stop the turtles, but now it's my turn."

Krang said. "Right as we speak, Sabertooth is hunting down the turtles with Leather Head."

Shredder cocks an eyebrow up. "And I'm in this plan how? Am I the back up or am I chopped sushi here?"

"You Shredder don't get a part in this." Krang said. "You always screw up, so your job Shredder is to babysit the failed mutation experiments."

~~~

The turtles were busy training as Jaune was walking the sewers with Beta, unaware of the presence of Sabertooth and Leather Head lurking around.

"I'm sure the others are fine Beta, besides Master Splinter sent them to find some clues in where Shredder could be." Jaune said.

"I know." Beta said. "But what about the other team? We don't know where in what time or year they are at."

Jaune shrugs. "I don't know really Beta, but I'm sure they are fine as well."

Leather head was swimming in the sewer water as he waited for the two to lead him to the turtles lair. Sabertooth was lurking in the back keeping quiet as Jaune and Beta made it halfway to the lair, Leather head then came out from the water for air as he gasped. "Your boy can't do this nasty sewer water no more, no sir." Leather head said. "I think it's bout time I got personal with these fellas."

Sabertooth sniffed the air as she snarled. "The turtle's are close Leather head, but you alerted our prey."

Jaune and Beta kicked the two as Leather head fell back into the sewer water along with Sabertooth, they both then ran into a random tunnel as they took out the turtle comm to call for back up.

"Guys it's Jaune, we have big trouble out here. It's Leather head and Sabertooth they're in the sewer, me and Beta managed to lose them for now."

"We're on our way dude." Michelangelo said. "Cowabunga."

Leather Head rose up from the water and shook his head. "Oh they made me mad now, those fellas can't escape from Leather Head ya hear me."

Sabertooth looked at him as she tackles Leather head. "If it wasn't for you we would've had them already." She then runs one of her claws against the wall next to Leather head. "Next time you screw up don't think I won't show mercy."

"Hey you two stop right there." Raphael said. "We don't need more trouble down here."

"Yeah your jig is up." Leonard said holding his sword forward. "Now give up and walk away."

Sabertooth smirked as she threw a landmine at their feet. "No it's you who should give up" She then pushed a button as the mine released sleeping gas as the turtles were unconscious from the sleeping gas. "Leather Head bag em and tag em."

Leather head threw a net over the turtles and tossed them into a bag. "Krang will by happy about this I tell ya."

~~~