Worlds collide pt 1: White Queen Kurumi

Each world started to appear in the Soul Eater world as everything was merging into one world, however one particular kingdom had shown up to the world. Icarus' kingdom was there as things had fallen into place, Blair had took notice of Scarlet as she was taken to where she was by Kurumi, only to run away to warn Ruby but before she could. Kurumi had shown up to where they were at, now a whole new Saga was about to begin.

Kurumi stood before Ruby and the others as she smirked. "Hello there, I'm your worst Nightmare."

Yang gritted her teeth as she looked at the spirit. "Great, just what we need more trouble."

"Trouble you say? Well that's not very nice." Kurumi said as she pointed her flintlock at them. "So you're the so called famous team RWBY I've been hearing about."

"What of it?" Weiss asked looking at the spirit.

Kurumi was about to pull the trigger as there was an explosion from Death City that shook the entire area. She looked back and scoffed knowing Forgotten was giving Aizen a hard time, she then turned around and saw Yang's fist flying at her face.

Kurumi moved out of the way as she flung Yang over her shoulder, luckily she had been training in secret with no one knowing. "Ara ara....you're a quick one aren't you, I can see why you're wanted alive."

"What was that!" Yang yelled at her and kicked her off her feet, she went into rage mode and jumped onto Nightmare pinning her down to the ground. "Say that again!"

Kurumi had the flintlock pointed at Yang's head as she licked her lips. "One wrong move, and I'll make you age quicker then anything."

Yang scoffed as she slowly got off Nightmare as she watched her get up, thinking it was a bluff Yang smacked the gun out of her hand and punched her in the face sending her flying back. However Kurumi had her musket and shot a bullet but it missed Yang as was about to hit Ruby, but it bounced off as Derek used his semblance to make a barrier around Ruby.

"How amusing, so you all have a semblance just like her....expect hers is different." Nightmare said.

"Her who?" Maka asked.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." Nightmare said with a snicker. "Now then, everyone. Let's begin playing chess...or are you afraid that I will cheat?"

Kyle clinched his fist as he looked at her. "So this is just a game to you? And what if we don't want to play?"

Kurumi summoned her angle as the giant clock appeared behind her, Kurumi smirked as she looked at all of them. "Then I'll freeze you all in time, and let others deal with you piece by piece...but there's one thing that I'll be taking from  Ruby when she loses."

"What? No you can't have them." Ruby said.

"Then let the games begin." Kurumi said.

~~~

Maka and the others were playing Kurumi's game, as it was a little complected for them to understand, however some of them weren't to fond of it.

"We need to leave now and take her down." Ruby whispered. "But we need some sort of distraction."

"Hmm..." Blake said as she looked around a bit for something that could be used.

Kurumi sat there as she smirked, she looked up at the sky and held her hand up. "Won't be much longer...soon things will fall into place."

Kid had Liz and Patty in their gun forms as he was filled in on a plan by Ruby and her team, he nodded his head as he aimed the pistols at the spirit. "Hey!"