The Silver Eyed Huntress

After farming the energon cubes to power up the portal, Yang had stopped Ravage from attacking the Ark while the turret on the base had shot at Soundwave and Starscream, killing both Decepticons and Ravage, Optimus had returned with the others and had suggested defending the base from Decepticon attack.

The following day had came, everyone was prepared. But Ruby was having a few thoughts, she knew that the mech suit Wheeljack made for her and her team wouldn't be enough to help the Autobots stop Megatron and the others. Derek noticed her concerned look as he walked over to her placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, don't look so down Ruby...if we need to rely on your silver eyes to be used in this fight, then don't hesitate in doing so." Derek said. "I know some would say that may be too much for your body to handle, but honestly I think you've gotten it under control."

Ruby looked up at her faunus friend and nodded a little. "You're right about that Derek, but I'm worried that one of these days my eyes wont save us from the bigger threat."

Derek sat down next to her as he looked at her. "That is true...we don't know how strong this doppelganger of yours is, or where she is. If she can't be stopped by your silver eye power, then we're doomed."

Ruby nodded her head again. "Yeah, by the way. Who's going to be piloting the mech suit?"

Derek shrugs. "No idea, but Kyle gave it a name that we can all relate to calling it."

Ruby cocked an eyebrow up. "And that is?"

"A Gundam." Derek said.

"Huh, nice ring to it." Ruby said.

Derek nods as he gave her a small hug. "Come on, the others are waiting for your speech."

"My speech?" Ruby asked confused. "No one told me about a speech."

"You and Optimus have a speech to make silly, besides..the team needs a little kick to get into battle mode." Derek said rubbing her head before walking off.

Ruby took a deep breath and exhaled. "I can do this..." She then stood up and walked to where the others were at.

~~~

Wheeljack, Sideswipe and the other Autobots were standing around as Optimus walked to the front of the Ark as Ruby walked next to him. Everyone turned their attention towards the two leaders waiting to see what they would say.

"Autobots, the time has come for us to send Ruby and her team home. Though we're not sure if it will be that easy like Ruby had stated before, but we shall buy Wheeljack some time to power it up with the energon cubes we have collected." Optimus said.

"Team RWBY, Derek and Kyle." Ruby said. "Our travels tossed us through time and space....and we had ended up in crazy worlds, but in the end we have made new friends and allies to help us when we need them.....but now it's time we take and help our friends in return. We will stand with the Autobots and defend the Ark from Megatron and his followers, though Yang may have put Ravage, Starscream and Soundwave on their death beds. We still have more Decepticons to face."

"I hear that." Bumblebee said.

"Autobots transform and roll out." Optimus said as he transformed.

The other Autobots minus Wheeljack transformed and drove out of the Ark, Ruby and the others got into the Gundam and powered it up. They soon operated it and walked out to join Optimus and the others, time passed as it was dawn. Over the horizon Megatron flew over head with the rest of the Decepticons, they soon landed shortly after.

"I was starting to wonder why Starscream and Soundwave hadn't returned." Megatron said. "Now I see why, Prime I hope you're ready."

"Bring it Megatron." Optimus said.