Turtle Prime Part 3

After the floor of the arena was lowered and the walls have came up, everyone who was taking part in the tournament was looking at the people they were left to fight, as the tournament was soon starting.

Derek looked at Jaune as he was well aware of how much training Jaune had done, he put his fist up as he had his Ember Celica's loaded. "Now Jaune, I don't need no handy cap because of my arm."

Jaune would grip is sword tightly and looked Derek dead in the eye's. "Yeah sure, I didn't plan on going easy on you anyway." He then charges at Derek for the attack.Derek was ready for anything Jaune could throw at him, he got into a stance as he was ready to punch Jaune's sword out of his hand, but was soon taken by surprise as Jaune had tricked him on the weapon of choice to attack with.

Jaune swung his sword but then switched to his shield and smacked Derek in the face with it, he then regained his footing after almost stumbling.

On the other side, Ruby was using Crescent Rose to block the nun-chuck attacks from Mikey T, as he then did a split kick after, only for Ruby to grab one of his legs and swing him downwards.

"You can't get me that easily." Ruby the slammed Mikey T to the ground on his shell as she jumped back a few feet.

"What the shell, you chipped a part of my shell of." Mikey T said. "That's so not cool." He then stood up and started running towards Ruby and jump kicked.

Ruby dodges it and used the butt of Crescent Rose to smack Mikey T in the stomach as he was back down on the ground.

Mikey T slowly got up. "That was a dirty trick, just come fight like you're supposed to."Ruby shakes her head. "But I did, and you lose, bye bye."

Mikey T was confused by what Ruby meant, he was about to take another step towards Ruby swinging his nun-chucks as he soon got teleported out of the arena and was no spectating the match. "That was totally no fair."

Derek had given all he could against Jaune, but remembers what Donnie had said, he then stood there for a moment, giving Jaune the upper hand as he was punched and fell to the ground.Jaune stood there and went to help Derek up, but saw Derek be teleported out of the arena and into the stands. "Well...I guess I'm progressing into the second round."

Derek sat there as he watched the match, The Daimyo walked over to him and placed his hand on Derek's shoulder, he then looked down at the Faunus for a brief moment.

'"You could've gotten further in the match, what made you decide to stop?" Daimyo asked. "It isn't normally a easy win for the other person."

Derek looked up at him. "It's just my arm, Donnie just gave me a warning on if I over do it too much in the fight it might break off."

The Daimyo would lightly nod. "Perhaps when you and your friends leave from this universe and go back to your own, have someone fix it up to be new."

Derek sighed a bit but nods. "Yeah, but that's if we do get back to our own universe, it's like someone is just out to split us apart and see us suffer for their amusement."

The Daimyo would turn around and walks to his throne but stops. "I will see that you all make it someplace in one piece."

Derek smiled a bit and went back to watching the match, to see who else would be ringed out.

~~~

After a long match of fighting half the tournament's fighter's were watching, the only ones who had remained in the arena was Ruby, Jaune, Shredder, Pyrrha, Turtle Titan, Kyle and Yang.The Daimyo steps forward as he looks down at the arena.