Gold Dragons vs Purple Dragons

After Donnie gave Kyle the list of parts he needed to find around the lair and elsewhere. Kyle came back with what he could find and placed it on the table where Donnie was at, He then saw April and Weiss come back as he thought of something.

"Donnie do you need my help still?" Kyle asked.

Donnie shakes his head. "No, I'll try to find what is left on the list, thanks anyway."

Kyle nods as he walked over to where Yang was at, she was talking with Ruby, but Ruby smiled as she saw Kyle come over and waved to him.

"Hi Kyle!" Ruby said as she greeted him with a hug. "What can we do for you?"

Kyle smiled and boop's Ruby on her nose. "I need to talk with your sister Ruby okay?"

"Oh okay." Ruby said as she skips off to where Derek and Blake were.

Yang looked at Kyle and smiled. "So, what do you want to talk to me about? Is it a date maybe?"

"Maybe." Kyle said. "If you think of going to the mall as one, at least I think there's a mall around New York?"

"There is." Casey said over hearing the two. "I could show you where, on the map."

"Hmm sure okay." Yang said. "Where is it?"

Casey pulls a map up and shows Yang and Kyle where the mall is. "Right there, but I don't know if they're opened or not, but you two can find out."

"Thanks Case." Yang said punching his arm. "Now if you excuse us, we're going out."

Kyle takes Yang's hand as they both head out of the lair and to the surface. Once they had arrived on the surface of New York, they began to walk to where Casey said the mall was at, what they didn't know was that the mall was being robbed by a punch of crooks with purple dragon tattoos on.

"Give us the stash now!" One of the members shouted at the employer. "Or we'll burn this place to a crisp."

The employer shakes their head. "No, I refuse not to I've learned how to deal with threats like you Purple Dragons."

"So, someone's done their homework on us." A deep voice said as a tall muscular man stepped forward. "I assume you know who I am?"

The employer gulped as they nod. "Yes, you're Hun the leader of the Purple Dragons...."

Kyle stopped half way as he noticed what was going on as he looked at Yang. "Seems like our little date is about to be ruined."

Yang pokes her head around the corner and noticed. "Well it's not a total bummer, we can still have our date, but it'll be beating up some baddies, what do you think?"

Kyle smirked as he nods. "Sure, sounds fun, we should really help that worker, but we need to think how to approach this."

"Screw it, gun's blazing is what I say." Yang said as she loaded her gauntlets up with shotgun ammo. "Booyah."

"Now load up the bags with money." Hun said as he looked at the employer while he cracked his knuckles.

Yang and Kyle bust through the door as the Purple Dragon members looked at them, which draws Hun's attention as he was now focused on the two which gave the employer time to escape.

"Who are you?" Hun asked looked at Kyle and Yang wondering where they came from.

"We....um we are the." Kyle said. "Um......Gold Dragons!"

"Yeah the Gold Dragons." Yang said. "So, I advise you boys to stop what you're doing and scram this is our territory."

"Gold Dragons?" Hun asked. "Never heard of you, but you seem to be lost so let us put you in your place. Get em."

"Leave the big dumb one to me." Yang said. "Can you handle the rest?"

Kyle looked at Yang and was a bit unsure about her idea but nods. "Yes, I got it." Kyle and Yang separate as Kyle goes off to the Purple Dragon goons, while Yang goes after Hun who was just standing there.

Yang stopped as she gets an idea. "Excuse me Hun was it? Can you give me a few minutes I need to set up something."

Hun growled as he punched the desk. "Fine but make it quick you're wasting time here."

Yang took her scroll out and placed it in a very high area out of sight as she turned the volume up to maximum, and loads up the song "I Burn." Yang then jumps back down to the floor as she was now battle ready.

The music starts as Kyle found out what Yang had up her sleeve for the battle. "That's my Yang always making fights interesting."

"Come at me ugly." Yang said as Hun ran at her and tried to pun her, Yang jumped out of the way and grabbed his pony tail. "For shame you should know better about having a pony tail during a fight it's very Dangerous." She then flips Hun over onto the floor.

Hun stood up as he cracked his neck. "Not bad for a newbie, no one has ever been able to flip me on my back, but you made a poor choice blondie." Hun then punches at Yang again this time, instead of making contact with her he missed but cut some of her hair.

Yang noticed a few strings of her hair fly off her. "You.......You monster!" Yang then explodes with rage as her eyes turn red, she then looked at Hun and charged at him with quick speed catching him off guard.

Kyle knocked out the reaming Purple Dragon members as he looked. "Well looks like you're busted."

"Huh?" Hun said as he was then punched in the gut by Yang which sent him flying back into a model car. "How? How is she so stronger then the mighty Hun?"

Yang then fired her Ember Celica at Hun which makes contact as it hits him. The floor below Hun then cracked as it caved in sending him under along with the now broken model car, Yang and Kyle walked over to the hole and looked in.

"That's deep, was he that heavy?" Kyle asked as he looked at Yang who had calmed down.

"Heavy maybe for other but not for me." Yang said. "I think that's the last we'll see of him." Yang then goes gets her scroll and turns the music off. "Kyle go find that employer and tell them everything's clear and to call the police."

Kyle nods as he goes look for the employer which he eventually finds hiding in the arcade area. "Hey everything's clear, we took care of the Purple Dragons, but......you might want to have that hole in the floor fixed and a new model car. And while you're at it you can call the police too."

The employer stood up as they looked at Kyle. "Thank you both so much for handling them, I wasn't sure if anyone heard the alarm go off or not, but if there's anything I can do to repay you both for saving my skin back there just name it."

Kyle thinks for a moment and gets an idea and explains what could be done.

Elsewhere Hun had escaped underground and to the Foot headquarters to tell the big man in charge what he had encountered. Once he got there the foot surrounded him as a man approached from the back of the ninja.

"Hun, what brings you back so soon?" He asked.

"Master Shredder.........I ran into a bit of trouble, two people who call themselves the Gold Dragon's showed up and stopped us, and there was this girl who defeated me."

"You lost!" Shredder said as he kicked Hun onto the floor. "The next mistake you make, you will not see the light of day!"

"Un......understood master Shredder, it won't happen again." Hun said as he got to his feet.

Shredder turned around as he walked back to his throne. "Foot Ninja spread out and search for these so-called Gold Dragons, they likely might be connected to those turtles."

The foot ninja vanished out of the tower as they were now on the hunt for the Gold Dragons wherever they maybe.