EXILE

Kidnapping Alita, Falis comes to the rescue but is coerced into dropping her weapon. She is beaten up pretty badly when Ruby shows up to save the two from the clutches of doctor Akamashi and the twin androids, soon after a swordsman then leaps onto the scene and saves the day while Ruby and the two flee the scene. The man is soon revealed to be Prince Kaito, Alita's older brother.

Night time at castle Forland, there was a pre-coronation part going on inside thee castle, two men held their glasses up as at toast to Forland and the return of prince Kaiot.

Jodo was introducing the Frolanders to Kaito as he was sitting in the throne, Falis however was sitting on a stool next to Kaito. However Weiss and the others were on the other side of the castle's throne room in a corner whispering among themselves.

"I don't know, this seems oddly fishy." Weiss said looking at the team. "One moment we're told Kaiot was unknown of when to return, the next he comes out of nowhere saving the day, despite Ruby being the one who did."

"Yeah I see your point." Yang said. "It's as if he knew they'd be there at the ruins...but how?"

"I have a hunch." Ruby said as she was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed looking at the team.

Weiss, Blake, Yang, Kyle and Derek all look at her wondering what she was going to say next.

"I'm sorry if I bring this up in advance." Ruby said looking at Blake and Derek. "But, we knew how the Fang was taking orders from Adam, and we didn't know it since they were working with Roman and the others, so my hunch is....maybe there's a master mind behind Kaito's return, on how he knew we'd be there at the ruins."

Blake looked at her with a serious glare in her eyes. "A spy no less...but your hunch isn't that crazy Ruby, if there is. Then we need find the one behind it, but where?"

"Let's split up, not like they won't notice we're gone." Yang said. "We can cover more ground that way, we can search every part of the castle."

~~~

Alita was in the bedroom with Pete and Dominikov having a small talk as the two were packing up their things mainly Falis' clothes and a bag of coins.

"So then this is really it...you'll be leaving Forland tomorrow." Alita said.

Dominikov closed the suit case and looked at her. "Yeah, prince Kaito seems like he can more than handle things himself. As for the boss well....she may look like a princess, but she's a bounty hunter at heart. Plus the longer we stay the more likely Kaito will discover she's a fake."

Alita looked a little worried, but Dominikov reassured her that once things had cooled down, they'd return with a way to get the two girls back in their old bodies again.

While this was going on, Ruby and her team had already split up searching every inch of the castle and kingdom, for the master mind behind Kaito. So far they hadn't found anything, Weiss was outside in the courtyard and saw Falis outside holding the doll she broke. She was about to approach her and tell her what Ruby had said, but noticed Kaito walk out as well. She then hide on the roof and laid low.

"So this is where you've been hiding." Kaito said.

Falis looked up seeing him. "Kaito, uh my dear brother."

"Don't feel bad, I'm hiding to, some king huh?" Kaito asked.

The two were walking around soon after. "It's nice to be back, it's been too long since we last talked."

"Yeah." Falis said.

"Jodo says you want a break, that you're leaving Forland on a journey after my coronation tomorrow." Kaito said.