Turtle Prime part 2

After having been introduced to the other two Master Splinter's the turtles, team RWBY, Kyle, Derek and their Splinter went to go see the other world turtles. They soon came to the room where they were waiting at, as there was a team and three other people in there that were familiar.

"Ruby!" Penny said with excitement as she hugs Ruby tightly. "So glad to see you again friend."

"Please stop....can't breath." Ruby said trying to push Penny off. "Penny, I can't breath."

Penny lets go of Ruby. "Oh sorry, salutations everyone."

"Hello again." Yang said waving to Penny.

Pyrrha noticed Derek's robot arm as she raises an eyebrow a bit. "What happened there, care to explain?"

Derek looks at his arm and back to Pyrrha. "Oh this....it's a long story really."

"Whoa cowabunga it's another Mikey." Mikey said as he was giving high threes to the other two Michelangelo's. "So you're me from a different earth?"

"Like totally dude." Michelangelo said. "And this one here is Michelangelo 2, I guess that makes you number 3."

"Bummer." Mikey said. "Oh well, you can call me Turtle Titan then, so we don't get confused."

"Sounds totally rad Michelangelo 2 said. "Then you can call me Mikey T."

"Awesome." Turtle Titan said.

Derek sat down where team JNPR was at. "Okay, I'll try to make this short as possible, I don't want to bore you all with a long story."

"It's fine." Jaune said. "Go ahead, we're listening."

Pyrrha would nod. "Mhmm, go ahead Derek tell us."

Derek sighed. "Alright, well the turtle universe me, Kyle and Team RWBY went to, their Shredder was a bit brutal, anyway he challenged us all to a fight. And of course we all went to fight him, even Splinter tagged along, well we fought as hard as we could, but couldn't put a dent into him. Everyone was fighting foot ninja. Well after a while or so, I was being attacked by Shredder as he was throwing me around like a rag doll, and when he tossed me down, he took a sword and chopped my arm clean off....and here it is now, my new arm, thanks to Donnie who made it with some parts he had lying around, I also lost my Crimson Jupiter's as well. Shredder snapped them in half, so Yang suggested I get weapons like hers, so yeah a lot has happened."

Nora gasped. "Oh no, that's bad, nothing like that happened with our Shredder."

"Well....be glad you didn't lose anything else." Ren said. "We still need to find a way back home."

"Yeah if we can get home." Ruby said as she walked over to them. "Derek, you forgot to tell them that we stopped Shredder and that he was a alien."

Derek face palms. "Yeah sorry about that, but yeah you heard Ruby right."

"Huh, a alien, what kind?" Nora asked.

"A Utrom." Ruby said. "Looks like a little brain like alien with a cybernetic body to control."

"Wait, Krang?" Delsin asked. "We had something similar, but his name was Krang, and was trying to bring Dimension X to the world."

"Maybe Krang is a Utrom then." Donnie said. "We haven't seen or heard about a Krang in our world, but judging that we're not the only ninja turtles that exist, and seeing there's different version of us, our worlds may be connected through using trans-dimensional portal's, and this Dimension X your Krang spoke of, could that be the home world?"