Krang's evil plan pt2

After having giving Shredder the commanded to flip the switch to open the Trans-dimensional portal to Dimension X, Krang had put team JNPR, Beta, Delsin and Penny into the cage with the turtles.

"You all will be stuck in Dimension X, for life!" Krang said with a evil laugh. "Bebop, Rocksteady get ready to push them into the portal."

They both soon start to push the cage to the trans-dimensional portal. "Say bye bye, turtles and friend's."

"We can't do anything, our weapons won't be able to reach the control in time." Donatello said. "I think this is it for us, the end of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

"Oh no....." Beta said. "This is going to suck so much, we wont have a way out."

Bebop and Rocksteady stopped pushing as Shredder stood between the two, as he puts his foot on the cage. " Bon voyage turtles!" He then kicks the cage into the portal and laughs. "We finally did it, we got rid of those pesky turtles!"

"Let us not forget the rat as well." Krang said. "We have him tied up as well." Krang snaps his fingers as another cage. "We can send him in as well, then we will conquer the world."

"No, I will not allow you to do this." Splinter said. "My students will find a way back."

Shredder grabbed Splinter's cage and looked at him. "You will be joining them too rat, you all will never escape Dimension X." With that said, he kicks Splinter's cage in next as the portal closes. "Now onto phase two."

"Indeed Shredder." Krang said laughing. "Mutants, and foot soldiers, prepare for the second phase! New York shall be ours then the entire world."

What they didn't know was that the trans-dimensional portal had took the turtles, Splinter and the others to another world that wasn't Dimension X.

Shredder and Krang start the Technodrome up the to surface as it sat in the middle of New York, the door opened as foot soldiers, and mutants came out of the Technodrome, Shredder stood on a plate form that extended out from the top of the Technodrome as he looked around and saw channel 6 news arrive and civilians.

April got out of the van as she held a mic. "Get the camera rolling Vern, this is major news."

Vern takes the camera out as he starts recording. "You're good to go April."

Before April could start the broadcast, Shredder had jumped down and snatched the mic from her and pushed her to the ground. "Greetings you pathetic human's, I Shredder the new ruler of New York and soon the world, is happy to say you all will be our prisoners. And no one can save you resistance is futile."

April stood up as she looked at Shredder. "Oh just you wait, the turtles will stop you bucket head."

Shredder laughed. "Those turtles are long gone Ms. O'Neil, and they're never coming back. So you best get moving or I'll turn you into a mutant."

April gulped as she started walking. "He got me there.....but I can't just sit around and do nothing, I need to find a way to bring the guys back."

~~~

Krang stood over the humans as they worked, he walked back and forth. "Faster, you don't want to be turned to mutants do you?"

April snuck a hair pin onto the Technodrome as she used it to unlock the cuffs she had one. "There, that should do it, now to get out of.......here." She was then stopped by Rocksteady as he pointed his gun at her.

"Going somewhere?" Rocksteady asked.

April thinks as she looked at him with a dirty look. "Why yes, I have to go use the bathroom, are you all going to not let us use the bathroom? What if one of us gets sick, like you know when you have to go there to....."