Reaching for stars

After helping Sonic and his friends, team RWBY, Derek and Kyle were once again sent to another universe, while they were split off from Team SODA. But where they would end up was unknown to them.

The portal opened up and spat them out on a ship, but nothing seemed familiar to them. Ruby looked around the area as she heard robotic like voices coming down the path they were at.

"Guys, hide." Ruby said as she hid behind a crate which wasn't a smart hiding spot.

The others also hid behind other objects, as heavy foot steps could be heard getting closer to them, the crate Ruby was hiding behind was lifted up as a robotic face looked down at the huntress.

"Well well, what do we have here? A stowaway of sorts?" Sideswipe asked. "Hey check it out Bumblebee."

Bumblebee looked over at the huntress as he examined her. "Strange looking Autobot."

"Autobot?" Ruby asked. "Um, I'm a human...and I'm talking to two giant robots."

"Whoa, have some respect." Bumblebee said. "We're not just robots little red, we're Autobots. You're a human huh? So....how did you get here?"

"About that..." Ruby said. "Guys come on out."

Sideswipe looked at Ruby and then at Bumblebee. "There's more of you on the Ark?"

Yang, Blake, Weiss, Derek and Kyle came out from hiding as they saw the two Autobots. Bumblebee looked at them as he then looked down at Ruby, Sideswipe shook his head as he knelt down. "So, about what BB said."

"Right that." Yang said. "Well you see, there's this crazy mad man causing chaos for us, sending us through portals to different universes, and well we just came back from one and this guy his name is Icarus. He tampered with our travel back to our own world...and here we are now."

Bumblebee puts a hand on his chin as he looked down at the team. "I see, well we'd like an introduction. But right now the Decepticons are on our tails...so you all kind of picked the wrong time to join our little evade from battle."

"Not our fault." Derek said. "So these Decepticons are the villains I assume?"

"Correct." Sideswipe said. "Go to the front of the ship, Optimus Prime will be sure to have a safe place for you all to stay at."

"Octo who?" Weiss asked.

"The leader of the Autobots, his name is Optimus Prime." Bumblebee said. "Also, we're in space so...if we get shot at.."

"Oh." Ruby said. "Come on gang."

Yang and the others nodded as they followed Ruby, they made their way to the front which was a surprise to them not knowing their way around. Optimus looked over at them seeing the team show up, he walked over as he looked down at them for a moment. "My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, and you all are?"

Ruby steps forward. "I'm Ruby Rose, leader of team RWBY, I know it sounds weird, but this is my team, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, my sister Yang Xiao Long. Our two friends Derek Belladonna, Blake's brother and Kyle Everett."

Optimus looked up away from them as he turned to look out the window. "I see, there is very little time to talk."

"Yeah we know." Ruby said. "We were told."

"Optimus, they're catching up." Ironhide said looking back at him.

"Ruby, you and your friends need to hide." Optimus said.

"But what if we crash land?" Kyle asked. "What then?"

"Don't worry, you will be safe." Ironhide said. "Now get going."