The end of the madness

Once everyone had things set for their final battle Ruby used what was left of the smelling salt to wake Beta up, she looked at him for a while until he had opened his eyes.

"Wha.....where?" Beta asked confused and a bit lightheaded.

"Guys I got him to wake up." Ruby said as she noticed Beta rub his head. "Hey take it easy a lot has happened"

"Hmm....what do you mean?" Beta asked only seeing Ruby as a angel with his blurry vision. "My glasses have you seen them?"

Ruby shakes her head. "No sorry, it's also a long story too but maybe we can do something in place for your glasses."

Derek walked over to Ruby and took his glasses off. "Here he can use mine."

Ruby smiled and handed Derek's glasses to Beta. "Here put these on, they should help."

Beta took the glasses and put them on as he waited for his vision to clear up, once it had Beta looked around and noticed everyone else in the room and realized where he was at as well. "Why are we at my father's lab? And why are you all here?"

"It's a long story." Ruby said helping him up. "But we need to stop your father from hurting anyone else"

Beta shakes his head. "No you can't I won't let you."

"Listen kid." Derek said. "Your father's the one who attacked us, and he's also the one who made you fight me and Ruby, we need to stop him from doing anything that would corrupt this world."

Beta shook his head again. "No I don't believe you, you're lying he would never make me into a fighting monster like that, never."

Derek sighed. "Fine you want to be like that then." He then took his hand and popped it on the back of Beta's neck knocking him out. "It's for your own good"

Ruby looked at him and then at Derek. "I guess you want your glasses back then?"

Derek nods. "Yeah, but until we make Beta see what his father has done wrong someone would have to carry him."

"Or I could just leave a dust clone here." Blake said. "We need all the fire power we need to take down Dr. Geno"

Sailor Moon nods her head as she looked at the other Sailor Scouts. "We'll go on ahead to clear the path for you all."

"That's crazy." Mars said. "But....if it'll make things more easier then lets do it"

"Sailor Scouts move out." Sailor Moon said as she took the lead

After watched the Sailor Scouts leave the room to go ahead, Blake had made her dust clone to stay behind while they would be gone for a long while. Ruby picked up her crescent rose and placed it on her back.

"So who's going to take the lead for this group?" Delsin asked.

"I say it should be Ruby." Penny said. "Who thinks it should be her?"

Everyone raised their hands as they looked at Ruby who was a bit confused but shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay." Ruby said as she took the lead as the others followed behind.

Kyle thought for a moment but brushed his idea off for the while as he looked around wondering about a few things.

~~~

Sailor Moon and the other's where ahead, as they had soon came to a complete stop they noticed a vault door that was slowly opening.

"By golly." Mercury said. "That's a huge room, is this where we'll be fighting Dr. Geno?"