STRR'S Poison Ivy

Last time we left our heroes, Batman, Team RWBY, STRR, Derek, Robin, Batgirl andd Kyle had arrived at an abandoned mansion where they encountered Bane and Ivy. However, Ivy had split them off as her vines had wrapped around STRR , Robin and Batgirl dragging them into the ball room, leaving Bane to deal with the others.

"Gahh, the heck?!" Sean cried out as he looked around the room. "Ivy show yourself!"

"Fufufu, so nice of you all to drop in." Ivy said as she stood in the center of the room. "Come join me. My garden needs tending"

"We will send you back to Arkham, once we beat you." Nathan said. "We'll be sure to take you out easily Ivy!"

Ivy cocked an eyebrow up. "Please, don't make me laugh." Ivy then walked over to the team. "Now which one of you will do my bidding?"

Jean growled as she tried to stomp on Ivy's foot. "You won't control us Ivy."

Ivy ignored her as she walked over to Ryan and scanned him with her eye's as a grin fell upon her face. "Ah yes, you'll do nicely."

"Hey don't ignore me!" Jean said as she struggled to get out of the vine's grip. "You just wait, I'll break out and kick your pale butt."

Ivy turned her head to face Jean. "Hush now." She then blew a kiss to Ryan as she turned her attention back to him. "Now you will do what I say, understood?"

Ryan tried to avoid the kiss but the vine held his head in place as he was hit with it, his eye's glowed a bit as he looked at Ivy. "Yes my queen."

"You monster!" Sean yelled.

Robin and Batgirl were trapped in a pod hanging upside down as they could only watch.

Ryan was let go as Ivy walked around him. "Take your team out, I have to deal with the others." Before she could walk to the door, Nathan had managed to break the vines holding him, he then threw a punch at the back of her head. But it was blocked by a rose.

"Foolish boy." Ivy snarled as she turned to face him. "Naughty." She then summoned more vines from the ground as they went towards Nathan. "Perish!"

Nathan rolled out of the way as he stood back up. "Better luck next time Ivy." He would reach for his weapon but noticed he didn't have it. "Wait, what the? Where's my weapon?"

Jean and Sean blankly stared at him. "Dude, we left our weapons in the hall, we can't get to them if Ivy hadn't dragged us with her vines."

Nathan groans. "Yeah I get it, we would've had the upper hand."

Ryan ran at Nathan as he grabs him around the waist and runs him into the wall, and then tossed him over Jean and Sean, but as he ran past the other two, their vines had let go of them. Sean jumped onto Ryan's back and pulled at his hair.

"Slow your horses down buddy." Sean said pulling his hair harder. "We don't have time to fight among ourselves."

Jean had used her semblance as she was camouflaged with the surroundings, she grabbed a old chair and ran over to Ivy and smacked her with the chair. "Not so tough now are you?"

Ivy growled as she stood up and back flipped giving her some distance between her and Jean. " I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature"

"Cocky much?" Jean asked as she ran back over to Ivy and threw punches at her.

While Jean had Ivy distracted, Nathan and Sean were trying to snap Ryan out of his confusion, Ryan was running into walls trying to smash Sean off of his back, Nathan looked all around for any water but couldn't find any.