A living nightmare Pt3 Nora vs Dark Weiss

Last we left the others Nora was about to fight Dark Weiss in the tournament, how will things go for her?

"This is going to be fun." Dark Weiss said. "Let's see who comes out on top."

Nora stood her ground and had her hammer ready to strike. "Less talk more action."

The match started as Dark Weiss tried to hit Nora with everything she had and got angry. "Stay still so I can hit you."

Nora didn't stay s til for anything she was jumping around Dark Weiss like it was nothing and she managed to throw a bit of dirt on her and tear her dress a little.

"You little brat." Dark Weiss said. "My outfit is ruined." She was too busy trying to fix her outfit that she didn't notice Nora was charging up an attack.

"Hey Ice Queen!" Nora said firing a grenade at her.

The grenade from Nora's gun landed at Dark Weiss' feet and blew up before she could react as it blew up.

"Did I win?" Nora asked.

The smoke cleared as Dark Weiss was still standing but was covered it dirt. "Now you've done it."

Nora jumped back a little how did that not knock her off the arena? What else can she do to win this match? Nora looked around the arena and noticed a huge dirt pile and got an idea.

Dark Weiss drew her sword out and charged at Nora as she once again tried to hit Nora but couldn't the more Nora moved the more Dark Weiss got angry as a black aura flowed around her making her attacks faster.

"Crap crap crap." Nora said dodging the attacks as she ran towards the dirt pile. "I need to blind her some how."

Right before Dark Weiss could swing another strike at Nora she tripped over her own feet landing on her face. "Ow this is embarrassing."

"Great this is my chance." Nora said to herself as she hid behind the dirt pile readying her hammer.

Dark Weiss got up as she felt blood dripping from her nose. "Crap, now where did that red head go too?"

Nora stayed quiet as she heard Dark Weiss walking her way she had to us her hammer to get all the dirt onto Dark Weiss' outfit.

"Where are you show yourself." Dark Weiss said. "Let's be friends we can talk about food you love food right?"

Nora saw the time to strike as she swung her hammer near the dirt pile as it hit Dark Weiss covering her more with dirt. "How can you even talk about food during a battle?"

"You......will pay for making me dirty." Dark Weiss said. "Now die." She then kicked Nora near the edge of the arena she was blinded with rage and anger that she didn't notice Nora stuck a grenade to her.

Nora jumped over Dark Weiss as she stepped back a bit as the grenade blew up once again but it blinded Dark Weiss to where she couldn't see as Nora used her hammer to knock her off the arena. "See ya sucker."

Everyone watched as Dark Weiss fell off the arena to her death.

Shadow Derek slammed his fist on the wall, he then stood up from his throne and walked upwards. "The next match will begin later on, let us see who will be in this match."

The board flipped though every person there as it landed on four people.

"A team match but who?" Kyle asked looking at the board.

Shadow Derek smirked. "Yang Xiao Long and Kyle Everett vs Dark Jaune and Dark Neptune."

Yang looked excited but she had a plan up her sleeve, she took Kyle's hand and walked over to where, Weiss, Ruby and Blake were.

"Hmm what is it Yang?" Weiss asked.

"I need a favor from you Weiss think you can do it?" Yang asked smiling.

"Well........." Weiss said.

To be continued.