Chapter 64

The video above was the inspiration for a little part of this chapter. Enjoy!

___________________

The past week has been very busy for the Hardzello couple.
Ben got discharged from the hospital, and could finally sleep in his own bed in the hotel again.
Every day Joe helps him with his exercises. And although it is only a week later, Ben can already do almost anything again.
Except climbing stairs, which is still too intense for the boy's muscles to endure.
It does make things quite difficult, since Ben doesn't dare to take the elevator because of his claustrophobia.
But he and Joe are making it work together.

*******

'Time to wake up, gorgeous.'
As soon as Ben hears this voice, a sleepy smile appears on his face. He opens his eyes and sees Joe lying next to him with tired eyes.
'Morning beautiful.' Ben whispers as he brushes Joe's messy hair from his face. 
Joe smiles and presses his lips against Ben's.
The latter opens his mouth slightly, to give his boyfriend some access.
Joe uses this opportunity to slip his tongue into Ben's mouth, deepening the kiss.
Soon their tongues are dancing together. Ben slowly moves his hand down under the covers, caressing Joe's thighs. 
When they break the kiss to breathe, Joe swallows. 'We- uhm... w-we should probably stop here.' He stammers. He can feel his cheeks heat up more and more.
Ben bites his lip. 'I don't want to. I want you so badly right now baby.' He whispers softly with a grin.
And although Joe can feel the excitement running through his body, he still isn't completely sure. 'Ben, are you sure you're ready?' But before he can say anything more, their lips are locked together again.
'I could use some extra exercise.' Ben whispers.
'Well let me help you with that.' Joe says with a smirk on his face. 'How about I take care of your sore muscles, hm?' He grabs Ben's legs before spreading them wide. 
They dive into another passionate kiss.
While their tongues are dancing, Ben's hands are trying to get Joe's sweatpants off. He lets out a surprised moan when he suddenly feels a warm pair of lips kissing his neck.
Not long after that, things get hotter and hotter...

*****

'Fuck, that was so hot.' Ben says out of breath. His forehead glistens a bit with sweat.
Joe rolls over and hoovers over Ben with a grin. He leans on his hands and bends forward with a big smile. He kisses Ben passionately, enjoying his soft pink lips.
Ben, lets out a pleased noise. 'God I love you.' He pushes Joe over causing the two to roll over and Ben is now above Joe.
The latter giggles softly. 'I love you too.' He says. 'We should get dressed. We gotta go to the set.'
Ben kisses him on the lips, then slowly moves to Joe's neck. 'Yeah, we should. But I don't want to. I wanna stay here with you.' He whispers in Joe's ear.
It instantly gives Joe goosebumps.
Ben starts to place some wet kisses in Joe's neck.
Making the latter groan softly. Joe pushes Ben aside with a grin. 'Come on, we're going to be late.' He says with a chuckle.
Ben nods.
'Yeah, you're right.' He says with a grin. He gets up from bed and puts on some sweatpants. He walks over to the mirror to do his hair, and grins when he sees Joe staring at him behind him. 'You're staring.' He says with a chuckle.
Joe nods. 'I know.' He says with a wink. 'You're just so beautiful.'

Then the two are startled by Joe's phone that rings. Joe also quickly puts on his pants and gets up. He quickly answers the phone. 'Hello? Oh, hi Rami. Yes that's right. Sorry, we overslept a bit and Ben still had to do his exercises. You and Gwil just go and have breakfast, okay? We'll take a quick shower and eat something on our way to the set. Just wait for us in the hallway. Okay bye.'
Ben laughs as soon as Joe hangs up the phone. 'So it's my fault we're late huh?' He asks with a grin.
Joe nods. 'I believe you were the first one with yours hands under the covers.' He grins before he gives Ben a kiss.
Ben rolls his eyes. 'Just get your cute arse into the shower.' He says before planting a slap onto Joe's ass.
'Only if you join me.'

^^^^

'Are we ready to go?' Ben asks after Joe has dried and brushed his hair.
Joe shakes his head. 'You don't have a shirt on yet. Not that I mind though, but still. I don't really like to share.' He chuckles. 
Ben looks down and giggles softly. 'Good point.' He quickly puts on a shirt and his jacket, and the two leave the room.
In the hallway, Ben looks hesitantly at the elevator. 'I can take the elevator, don't worry.' He says when he sees Joe looking at him concerned.
The ginger shakes his head. 'No way. I'll carry you down the stairs. It's for a reason that I did exercise so hard.' He says with a small grin.
Ben frowns. 'But I'm too heavy Joey. You can't carry me all the way down.'
But before Ben realizes it, he is being lifted by Joe. 

This picture isn't mine, but it really fitted in so yeah

This picture isn't mine, but it really fitted in so yeah. Credits go to the owner: Hardzzello_shipper on instagram. Check this account for sure!
__________________________

After having breakfast, Rami and Gwil are waiting in the lobby for Ben and Joe to come down.
'Ugh, where are they?' Gwil asks impatiently.
Rami shrugs. 'Joe said they would come down right after there shower. They will be here soon.' He says.
Gwil rolls his eyes and sighs. But his bad mood soon disappears when he sees Ben and Joe coming down the stairs. 
Ben has his arms clung around Joe's neck, making sure to hold on.
Rami grins when he sees Joe's red head. 'Ready to go? Or do you need to recover first?' He says jokingly.
Joe puts Ben down with a smile. 'Nope, I'm ready to go.' He says before giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

__________________________

A short chapter today I'm sorry

But aren't you all happy with the beginning? I got so many messages about when the boys would finally fuck. Well here you have it, you horny bitches. No smut, I'm sorry. I tried to write it, but it got really shitty. 

So yeah, I'm just gonna go. Xxx from me people❤