Chapter 66: Hayden

Sat. 2/14/09 • 10:17 P.M. PST

"Russell..." I moan against hot lips. His hands wander under my oversized t-shirt to grasp my lower back and pull me closer to him.

"Hayden..." he whispers back to me, breathing heavy.

The dim lit light of my room set the mood just right. I crawled on top of him shortly after our conversation earlier, unable to contain myself any longer.

How is he so perfect?

"I've never been able to talk to someone like that..." I moan lightly into his mouth. "What are you doing to me?"

Russ stops kissing me to let out a hushed laugh. "Falling in love," he groans into my jaw as he begins to plant firm kisses along it. "I'm falling in love with you, Hayden. I wasn't expecting this either, but..."

He trails off, his hands finding just the right grip to where he can grind me perfectly on top of him. I'm soaking my panties; I want him so bad, but crave everything that leads up to sex because it's one of the first times I've felt it.

"I wasn't expecting this either," I admit, readjusting him until he sits perfectly between my slit, still covered by my panties. Every time I grind on him, I easily slip across the slick fabric. He's so hard beneath me, the pressure of it almost drives me over the edge alone.

I want to feel him make love to me though. I crave it! He pulls my body closer, clenching his jaw. "We have to get out of here, beautiful," he suddenly moans, his tip meeting the wet fabric right outside of my opening. I plant slow kisses along his neck and grind my hips gently on top of him as he continues. "We seriously have to get out... Let me take you? I have everything we need; For you, and the baby! Let's just... disappear! Go off the grid!"

I let out a quick laugh between my kisses, ending in a moan when my clit grinds against his hard shaft in a way that sends chills up my spine. "You're so funny," I giggle, pressing myself down harder on top of him. I love the way he feels against me; I love the way I feel against him. "My life as Hayden would never allow that, silly!"

Russell gently raises an lowers his hips, his grasp on my sides grinding me against him harder. "That's why it's called running away, beautiful..." he groans through gritted teeth, his eyes clenching shut in ecstasy. "Come on... run away with me. Off the grids... We have to!"

I let out another quick laugh through my heavy breathing and small moans. He knows I can't really do that, right? He's just joking, or being overwhelmed with passion or something... right?

Something about it just seemed so sincere though... almost desperate? But why the hell would we have to run away?

"It'll be better after we tell my family about us," I respond after a few moments, assuming he wants to run away so that we don't have to meet up in secrecy anymore, if anything. I don't mean to brush him off, but I can't take it anymore. I'm throbbing between my legs to the point of being uncomfortable. I need him inside of me!

Without any warning, I reach my hand down and slide my panties to the side. I slip him inside of me, slowly lowering myself as my body adjusts to him stretching my walls. I could cum already, but control it knowing how much better it'll feel to do it with him.

"Oh my God," he groans behind my long, loud moan. "Fuck. I love you, Hayden!"

His hands find their way to my ass, cupping each cheek perfectly to slowly raise and lower me on top of him. Every inch of him feels perfect inside of me; I feel my walls thankfully stroking him back, and cry out in ecstasy.

"I love you," I tell him, grabbing my chest as my body fills with a familiar heat. I'm so close to cumming. "I love you, Russ! I love you!"

Before I know it, he's flipped me until I lay on my back and crawled on top of me. He wraps my legs around him as he re-enters, and leans down plant kisses on my neck and chest. His strokes are phenomenal; intentional and perfectly timed. I quickly grow worked up again.

"Don't stop!" I call out, my body shaking as it steadily climbs towards orgasm. I reach down to his lower back, pulling him each time he thrusts into me until I feel him on my back walls.

"But I'm about to-" he groans into my neck, only for me to cut him off.

"Please," I cry, my hands finding their way to my sheet before bunching it up in my fists. I throw my head back, my body trembling. I'm almost there... I'm almost there! "Don't... stop..."

Russ pulls himself up on one elbow, reaching beneath me to grip my ass with his other hand. He tries to slow his pace some, but I reciprocate by rocking my hips beneath him anyway.

I want him. I need him!

"Hayden, I'm really about to-" he starts to say, his teeth and eyes clenched shut as he tries to contain himself.

"Don't stop!" I beg through my heavy breathing. "Please, just-"

And just like that, we're both falling apart, throbbing in and around eachother as our bodies tremble and hearts race.