Chapter 5: Tyler

Thu. 12/24/08 • 8:17 P.M. PST

I know I'm being selfish right now.

I know she's only doing this because she thinks it'll make me feel better; She probably doesn't even really want it...

But I have been so good.

It's been a little over six months between her running away, and then being sent away to the hospital. Six months that I've spent reliving my early teenage days when my hand was my Mister's only friend.

Do you know what that is like for a guy like me? It's fucking horrible! But I was so fucking good. For six months!

So yeah- I'm definitely not passing up the opportunity if she's offering.

Half of the the entire Gold clan is still downstairs but it's been so long, I know I can get it done quick.

"Hayden, don't pity fuck me," I still whisper into her mouth when she decides to climb on top of me and proceed to shove me down until I lay on her bed.

That was definitely the small part of my actual head that's still functioning talking, but the head doing the majority of the thinking already knows it's a wrap.

He knows her well, and though it may have been a distraction or something before, it's something she wants now.

Maybe needs. I don't know how long it's been for her- I know she was in a hospital, but... whatever. I don't want to ask questions.

"Don't be stupid, Ty. I love you," she says mostly under her breath as she grows worked up. "I missed you."

I know I should question her sudden change of heart. I should be the good guy that I've been trying to be...

But fuck, I'm not even inside of her yet and she feels so fucking good on top of me!

"Take your pants off," I can't help but pant after only a few more moments of Hayden kissing up on me. I maneuver her off of me and proceed to unbutton my own. "We need to lock the door. Everyone's getting ready to go, they're going to come looking for-"

Hayden cuts me off, quickly sliding out of her pants and climbing right back on top of me.

"I'm not worried about it." she says, picking right back up on kissing along my jaw.

I wonder if she knows I don't need all of this. I've been ready! If I get any harder I'll fucking explode!

I move my hands from her hips to her ass, spreading her open just enough to where my head finds her opening effortlessly. I was going to ease into her, holding onto the hope that it's at least been a few months since she's gotten anything. She's already soaked though. I can't even help myself from just forcefully lowering her on top of me.

Her walls are so tight around me, I could cum right now if I didn't want a moment to enjoy this. She grips me so good when I raise her above me again, I let out a louder than intended gasp.

"Shit, did you really miss me Hayden?" I ask, just above a whisper. Or at least the best I can do that. "Cause I really fucking missed you!"

She just nods while riding me, her eyes closed in ecstasy as her walls tighten around me.

My body is tensing up beneath her. She knows just how to do this to where she could keep me on edge for hours if she wanted.

Fuck, I want this for hours! I want it forever!

I know the moment we cum, she's going to feel better about everything. It'll be justified, in her head. She'll feel better, and I'm supposed to feel better.

But let's be honest here- I've been waiting for her for six months. This fuck is... phenomenal. I couldn't have imagined it any better in my own fucking head! But this isn't the only thing I've been waiting for...

I want Hayden back. As more than a friend. More than a baby mama. More than a fuck buddy...

Someone knocks on the door, instantly pulling me from my mind and into the present of me approaching orgasm fast and no sign of Hayden stopping.

She just slows down in an attempt to stop the headboard from continuing to bump up against wall. It's her slowing down that tugs me in just the right way though to where I find myself filling her up.

I physically have to bite my lip, and grip her hips tightly to stop myself from letting out a loud groan.

"Who is it?" Hayden calls out with a small giggle, pressing her pelvis further down onto me until I feel myself, once again filling her up. I can feel the hot liquid forming a thick puddle beneath where she straddles me. "Just a minute- I'm getting dressed!"

I don't even know what I would do if someone opened the door right now. Hayden won't stop riding me, and I literally can't stop busting inside of her.

My hand ain't shit compared to this; This is a whole other fucking level of cumming.

It could be Mama Gold on the other side of that door, or even Harlee or Harper! Shit! It could be one of their many aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, or management members! It could be anyone, ready to open that door because Hayden may not be calling out loud enough, and no one ever locked it!

I couldn't fucking stop though. I'd want to- but I couldn't. If I was able to stop now, I would have done it because I know it's a possibility that someone may walk in, and that's not my image.

"It's Harper..." the voice calls out from the other side of the bedroom door. I see Hayden roll her eyes, but of all of the people that could be outside of that door while she rides me like this? It's probably best that it be Harper. "Madi is pretty fussy, thought you might want to try breastfeeding tonight?"

Hayden's demeanor changes at the mention of the baby. It's almost off-putting, but I chalk it up to her practically being a new mother and not being used to the change of priorities.

I just came so much, so hard, that I wasn't even able to process if Hayden was able to get off herself.

Still, she climbs off of me. "Give me a minute," she calls out, not even bothering to turn back and look at me before tossing me a towel from her bathroom.

I'm glad I'm still riding that bust a little bit, because if I didn't have that to bask in for these moments? I'm sure I'd feel some shit that isn't even worth feeling.