Chapter 60: Hayden

Sun. 2/1/09 • 1:43 A.M. PST

Russ fell asleep a little while ago, but I can't even begin to wrap my mind around sleep right now. 

I can't stop thinking about that sex...

It was so different than what sex has become for me, and Jena's monster was somehow satisfied in all of it too! It was passionate, slow, and just... everything you'd imagine it to be in a chick flick! I actually felt something other than an urge I had to fufill. I didn't rush into it like every other guy I've slept with, and every moment waited only added to the passion of it all. I could tell that he felt it too, and I can't stop thinking about it.

What is this guy doing to me? 

He came out of no where at such a weird time in my life and he's flipped it completely upside down at this point. 

How did I get so lucky?

I turn around on my side and nonchalantly but gently slink my arm across his bare chest, still warm with the heat we shared together. I have to stop myself from growing excited at the feel of him, a sense my body has craved since we were intertwined earlier. 

"You not tired?" he suddenly mumbles, his voice raspy with sleep. He shifts himself beneath me until he can pull me closer. "You okay?"

I can't help the smile from forming across my lips. He reminds me of Dane before everything went wrong... or Ty, before I screwed shit up between us. 

I think I can do this one right; Jena feels differently about Russ than she did with them... right? She has never agreed with me on anything before, and she agrees on Russ!

Maybe this could work! 

"I'm okay," I tell him, my voice quiet in case he fell back asleep already. 

He clears his throat though. "Worried about the baby? I can take you home, if you need?" he offers.

This sounds terrible, but I haven't even thought about it after out little talk earlier about how I was probably just being paranoid. I'm sure I was; Evelyn is completely capable of taking care of a baby. If something were wrong, she would have called!

"No no! It's okay! I want to spend the night with you..." I say with a small laugh as I snuggle even closer to his hot body. "I- I really like you, Russell. I'm glad you didn't turn out to be a stalker."

This time when he shifts beneath me I can tell it's an attempt to wake himself up a little more and turn down to face me. "Stalker? How do you know I'm not a stalker?" he asks, a smirk apparent on his face when I turn up to him. "I have grown quite fond of you... I might've changed my game a little!"

I roll my eyes with a giggle, pulling myself up on one elbow so that my face hovers over his dimly lit one. "Oh yeah?" I ask with a giggle. "How has it been going for you? The stalker thing?"

I love his smile, still so radiant even in the dark. "Good," he says before leaning up to press his lips into mine. "Things have been... great. Perfect, actually!"

I giggle again, my mind hung up on something as small as the last kiss we shared, and obsessing over it. I lean back down without hesitation and lay another kiss, more firm this time, on his lips. He reciprocates easily, his body waking from slumber to slowly pull me the rest of the way on top of him. 

My body trembles with anticipation for us to feel and create the love between us we're both starting to develop for eachother. 

"You have to be up early to get home to your baby," Russ breathes heavy into my neck as his hands effortlessly begin to roam my body. I can feel myself throb for him, and moan softly in his ear as he continues. "-but I will gladly spend another two hours exploring, pleasing this perfect body..."

I can't help the smile from forming across my lips though I know I am so far from perfect. "You're perfect," I giggle softly before planting another kiss across his lips. I feel him grow beneath me and my hips automatically start to grind slowly on top of him. He assists me using his grip on my hips, his eyes falling shut as he assumingly loses himself in the ecstacy. "-and I will gladly spend another two hours pleasing you..."